Background Info on Akira

~ A.N. HAYO!!! Brenda here !!! I don't own anything Naruto related, all right to that is reserved to Masashi Kishimoto!!!! I Do not own the photo's. The only thing I own is mah OC's, and the plot I made up XDD~

~If you guys are curious about Akira's background then here it is:

Uchiha, Akira:

Adopted brother :

Shisui

Active for now........

Father:

Uchiha, Hiro

Deceased

Mother :

Yumi ........(last name secret, you'll find out later in the book)

Deceased

Cause of death for both :

Third pov.

Hiro, Yumi and Shisui, (Cause they thought Shishui could handle it, even though he was still in the academy), went on a S class mission together to deliver an important scroll from the Hokage to the Kazekage, when Akira was around 2 years old. They were traveling to Suna when about 50 rouge ninjas ambushed them. They were all low of chakra trying to speed up and escape from the rouge-nin. They hid behind a bush to catch thier breaths.

Hiro said to both of them to go without him and deliver the scroll to the Kazekage while he handled the Rouge-nins'. Yumi said it was too dangerous and they were out of chakra, he would die.

"It's the only way too finish the mission, besides the scroll contain the treaty invite to come to the leaf and make it official. If we don't deliver this, there might be another war." Hiro said.

"Then I'll stay with you and fight" Yumi declared.

"But what about Kira and me?!?, What am I going to do without you guys!?!?!" Shisui said to them.

Hiro and Yumi looked at each other.......,then at Shisui....... They both hugged Shisui.

"You were the greatest adopted son we ever had, we can't bare the fact if you sacrifice yourself instead." they both said in unison. "

Besides someone needs to be there for Akira." Yumi said.

"We love you both!! Please take care of Akira for us , our son Shishui!" "Finish this mission for us" they said.

(They adopted Shisui when they notice he had no one to go home to).

"H-H-Ha-Hai" Shisui stuttered out tearing up.

...And they went there separate ways, Hiro and Yumi sacrificing their lives so Shisui can live and finish the mission.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shisui successfully finished the mission and went back to where he left Hiro and Yumi. He saw every rouge-nin dead, Yumi already dead next to Hiro who is almost dead, half smiling to Shisui.

Shisui ran next to both of them tearing up again.

"You finished the mission" Hiro breathed out.

He nodded.

"Good" Hiro said closing his eyes.....

There was a pause......

"Shisui, I want you to take my eyes" Hiro said interrupting the silence.

"WHAT!.......Why?......." Shisui sobbed out.

"For Akira when he obtains the Mangekyou Sharinnegan. I know he has the Sharinnegan already, even though he is only two. He is the youngest Uchiha to obtain the Sharinnegan at age two but we kept it a secret." Hiro said coughing up blood.

"Please do this for Akira..... , Shisui, take them......" Hiro pleaded.

"O-O-Ok-Okay....." Shisui stuttered.

Shisui took them out and put them in a scroll.

"Goodbye Shisui. We both love you and Akira, make us proud by living on" Hiro said on his last breath.

........ [ ~A.N :'( ] ...........

Shisui carried both of them back to the leaf village crying on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He Arrived at the gate and was greeted by Kotetsu and Izumo.

"Hey Shisui you're ba- Woah! What happened!?! Are they okay!?!" Izumo said.

..............

"We finished the mission but got ambushed and Hiro and Yumi sacrificed their lives so I can deliver the scroll to the Kazekage" Shisui said looking down on the floor.

....
.....
....
...
It started to rain.

"Let's tell the Lord fourth and plan a funeral." Kotetsu said putting his hand on Shisui's shoulder.

Izumo and Kotetsu took Hiro and Yumi's bodies for the burial and to tell the Hokage.

Shisui went home with a guilty, sad face.

When he arrived home Akira ran to him giving him a hug.

(He wasn't alone, the Third was watching over him.)

"Hello Shisui" the Third said.

"NII-SAN" Akira squealed.

Shisui just stayed quiet.

"Where's momma and papa?" Akira questioned, looking behind Shisui to see if they were there.

Shisui tighten and made a fist and stayed quiet.

The Third noticed Shisui being quiet.

"They're gone... Aren't they?" The Third said quietly, but Akira heard.

"I'M SORRY......." Shisui collapsed to his knees crying.

"WE GOT ANBUSHED AND THEY SACRIFICED THEMSELVES SO I CAN FINISH THE MISSION" Shisui Shouted out, sobbing.

"Momma and papa are gone....." Akira said quietly.

"I'm sorry Akira , I did the best I can" Shisui turning and looked at Akira.

He was crying as well.

Akira unintentionally had his Sharinnegan out and they were changing to the Mangekyou Sharinnegan.

This shocked the Third not knowing Akira had the Sharinnegan , let alone obtaining the Mangekyou right before his eyes.

Shisui was shocked as well.

Shisui got up from the ground, and took out the scroll and gave it to the third.

"This is my Otõsan's eyes, when Akira is older can you transfer them, so please take care of them." Shisui said quietly.

The third nodded and leaving so those to can have some alone time.

He closed the door and looked behind him for the last time before leave, the sight of Shisui and Akira hugging each other.

He frowned and looked at the crying sky,
.....

...

"Hiro

and

Yumi,

May you rest in peace" he said.
....
....
....
....

On the KIA : .
.
.
.
.
.
*Uchiha,Hiro and Yumi".

***************************************
A.N
.
.
Hope you liked the info, I'll post the next chapter when I am done with it.

Vote , Comment,Like, and Follow ;D
.
.
.
.
.

~Brenda XD