Chapter 53 |New Mission: Be a Princess|

~Hokage's Office~

"..Ahhh. Akira, Brenda. I have a mission for you and the Jonin's behind you." Ba-San said right when I arrived.

I turned around and saw Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai.

"Ohayo, Kashi, Asuma, Kurenai." I greeted with a wave.

"What no 'Dad' anymore?" Kakashi questioned, pouting.

I shook my head.

"I've been told by a jealous Father to not to." I informed him.

"Fair enough, but you're still my daughter to me." Kakashi said shrugging.

I smiled and turned back to Ba-San.

"Continue." I said motioning her with my hands.

"Gai will be joining you guys as well but we went to go get his team. He already knows the mission." Ba-San said pausing.

"You guys remember the Land of Greens?" Ba-San questioned.

Akira and I shuddered.

"..Yeah, why?" Akira asked.

"Well while I was traveling, my old friend from the Land of Tea told me that the Land of Greens were stealing their money and valuable items. But they don't have the proof to say so."

"Since I was traveling I pulled it off for a while now and promised him to help him retrieve his items." Ba-San explained.

I was dreading to hear what she is going to say next.

"Now that I'm Hokage, I can finally help him. But I can't do that without you two." Ba-San said smiling creepily.

"NO I'M NOT GOING BACK TO THAT SNOTTY RICH PRINCE!!" I aggravatedly exclaimed.

"I agree, I'm not looking forward to see..*Shudders*.. That...princess." Akira added.

"Actually, Princess Kimi was recently married to a suitor from the Land of the Mountains, so Akira you're safe. But Brenda on the other hand..." Ba-San paused, giving me a 'you better do it or else' look.

"Nope, never, nuh uh." I refused. Shaking my head, crossing my arms into an X.

"You have no choice. SHIZUNE GET THE DRESS!" Ba-San yelled.

"...HAI!..." We heard in the distance since the door was open.

I took this chance to try and run away but Akira grabbed my arms and pulled me.

"No Akiraaaaaaa!!" I whined as I was pulled away.

~~~

Third Pov.

While Brenda was being forced into a dress. The Jonins (Including Gai) gathered their Genins and one Chunin. They were standing in front of Tsunade.

Shikamaru was promoted when Akira and Brenda were in the hospital.

"..Do you guys know why you are all here?" Tsunade asked them.

"Yeah! BELIEVE IT!"

"We are watching over a Princess and a Prince!" Naruto exclaimed, which caused Sakura to bonk him in the head.

"Not quite but you got the idea. You will be escorting The Hime and the Kōshaku to the Land of Greens." Tsunade explained.

"Ano...Tsunade-sama?" Ino questioned, raising her hand.

"Yes Ino?" Tsunade turned to her.

"Why does it take this many ninja's to protect two people, are they that important?" Ino asked.