Chapter 38 |Relaxing day and gifts|

Normal Pov.

Shika and I ended up getting chocolate strawberries and dangos from the Bakery since he didn't really get to eat and headed to my little lake in my backyard.

We were laying down on the grass watching the clouds.

I turned to face Shika while he was in the middle of eating a chocolate strawberry.

"Mh?" He muffled as he saw me staring.

"Nothing." I merely said, looking away.

He rolled his eyes and fed me a strawberry.

I turned my head and gladly took it.

"Mmmmm, strawberries." I grinned.

He chuckled silently.

I looked up at the sky and realized it's only been an hour.

"Hey Shika."

"It's still the morning, wanna do something?" I asked sitting up.

"What do you want to do?" He questioned as he sat up as well.

"Ummmmmm I really want to make flower crowns but with real flowers not fake ones." I said as Shika helped me up.

"Okay." he agreed as he took the rest of the strawberries and in one hand and took my hand in the other. While I took the empty dango sticks.

"Let's go put these away first." Shika said. We went inside and placed them in the fridge while I threw away the sticks.

"Shika." I said getting his attention.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

I took both of his hands, and closed my eyes teleporting us to a flower field I found in the village not long ago.

"Wow..." Shika awed as he looked around.

"Pretty isn't it?" I asked and he nodded.

"Stay here while I get the flowers that I want." I said running off into the forest.

"Be careful!!" I heard Shika yell.

"I will!!" I yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm where are they.....

Mmh?

There was a boy staring at the small lake.

"Are you lost?" I asked him.

He turned around and saw me.

He had very pale skin like me but paler, had dark short hair, was wearing what I recognized as the Root Anbu uniform.

"Who are you?" He asked.

Then he gasped and bowed down.

"Hime-sama." he greeted with his head still down.

I walked over to him and made him rise.

"No need to be so formal." I said.

He nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I-I-I don't have one." he suttered.

"We Root Anbu's are supposed to be emotionless and nameless to protect the village." he explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Just because you at in the Root doesn't mean you can't have a name." I said softening my face.