Chapter 14 |It was all just a Flashback|

*Third pov.

~Few days later~

"....This is you guardian and adopted father......."

..."Hatake, Kakashi........"

"You two will be pronounced as missing and will be no longer named as Kumiko and Akira but Miko and Kira."

"Akira you will finish the academy privately and Kumiko you will join the academy privately as well with Akira."

"After you graduate, you two will go through lots of training." The Third said.

"Hai." Akira said.

Kumiko nodded even though she still had bandages still on her eyes.

Kumiko felt someone kiss her head.

"I'm sorry Kumiko.." Itachi said having tears in his eyes, looked at Akira then back at Kumiko and left and joined the Akatsuki*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*one month later~

"...........Congratulation you graduated from the academy you two are now Genin" Iruka Sensei said giving Kumiko and Akira their forehead protector.......*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~In the Hyuga's Compound~

"...Hey Miko-chan." Hinata said.

"Hayo Hina-chan." Kumiko said hugging Hinata.

"Where is Akira-kun?" Hinata asked as she hugs back.

"Shhh Hina-chan remember its Kira."

"Akira and Kumiko are missing." Kumiko said.

"Hai I forgot,"

"Then what is your name then?" Hinata asked.

"It's Miko." Kumiko said.

Hinata nodded.

"This is your last day in the village before you go train isn't it?" Hinata asked.

"Yea." Kumiko said as they walk to Hinata's room.

"I got permission from Saru Jī-San to stay at your place until I leave." Kumiko said sitting on Hinata's bed.

Hinata nodded sitting next to Kumiko.

"Miko-chan..." Hinata said shyly.

"Yes Hina-chan." Kumiko responded.

"I-I, w-would you like to be my best friend."

"It's just that , I feel save around you." Hinata said looking at the ground.

"I would love to be your best friend if you be my best friend." Kumiko said making Hinata look at her.

Hinata nodded smiling while Kumiko smiled with her.

"To make this official I got you a charm bracelet with my name on it and BFF."

"And I got the same one but with your name on mine." Kumiko said giving Hinata her bracelet and putting on her right hand and Hinata's on her left hand.

"Thank you Kumi-chan - I mean Miko-Chan." Hinata said looking at her new charm bracelet.

Hinata got up and walked towards her jewelry cabinet.

She grabbed here wing charm and a feather charm.

"The wing is for you because you are an angel and the feather is for me because.." Hinata said giving Kumiko the wing charm and putting the feather charm on hers but thinking why she grabbed the feather.