Chapter 32 |Confessions|

Akira's POV.

"O-Or-Orochimaru.." Brenda stuttered, blacking out.
.
.
.
He....will.......pay...

I started to get angry, standing up and punching a nearby tree down.

I was about to punch another one but Sydney interrupted me.

"Ano... I don't know about you, but I do not want to see my new teammate die, Akira." I heard Sydney say behind me.

I turned around and saw Sydney slowly taking the branches out of Brenda.

Get Brenda to the hospital first.

Then kill Orochimaru. That son of a bastard. I thought as Sydney took the last branch out and I picked up Brenda gently.

"Sydney go tell the Hokage about Orochimaru, while I take Bre to the hospital immediately." I said ,more like ordered.

"Hai." she said putting her tiger mask on and flickering away.

I teleported to the hospital.

When I got there I saw Brenda's nurse/doctor (a.n Amaya became a doctor not long ago),Amaya, talking to another nurse.

I ran up to her.

"Amaya-san, help!" I shouted desperately as she turned around and horrified at the sight of Brenda unconscious and bloody.

"Akira?!?"

"What happened?!?!"

"Someone get me stretcher!" Amaya ordered, carefully taking Brenda's fragile body out of my arms.

Someone got a stretcher and Amaya placed her down, frantically wheeling Brenda down the hall.

I followed.

"Well explain?!" Amaya exclaimed at me as we sprint to the surgery room.

"Orochimaru." I said and she nodded.

"Ughh again, seriously that pedo needs to stop hurting Bre-san." Amaya said as we entered the surgery room.

I angrily took in air, trying to not punch something.

We placed Brenda on the table.

"Everyone get ready for this emergency surgery."

"I need everyone I can get to help."

"This is crucial." Amaya ordered.

"Hai!" everyone said.

I looked back at Brenda and her wounds weren't healing.

How come Serene-San is not healing Brenda?

*Hey Leo?* I said getting his attention.

*Yes* he said.

*Why isn't Brenda healed by now?* I asked.

*Rene wants Brenda to heal by herself, if she heals her it puts a stress on Rene, and that will hurt Brenda-san even more* Leo explained.

*Okay...* I said drifting off, worrying about Brenda.

I'm sorry Brenda...

After all this time........I still can't protect you...... I thought clenching my fists.

"Akira-san can you please leave the room, the surgery is going to begin now." Amaya said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nodded.

"I have to go back and help with the exams, if anything happens please tell me," I said, more like pleaded.

She nodded.