Chapter 26 |Chunin exams part 1|

~Chunin exam part one: written test~

Everyone got to their seats. There was 10 rows of desks and 10 seats. I was in the fifth row, 1st seat. Akira was in the third row, 7th seat. Tyler was in the 10th row, 8th seat. Finally Terra was in the seventh row 6th seat.

Shikamaru was behind me, Sasuke was one seat in front of me.

Interesting placement Uncle Biki......

"Hey there, cutie what's your name? I'm Jack." the guy that sat next to me.

He was a grass ninja.

"Brianna, not interested." I said, acting like a certain duck.

"Hey-"

"Everyone eyes up front!"

"Listen here, I'm only going to say this once and only once." Biki said interrupting Jack and he stopped bothering me.

"Here are a few rule you need to follow."

"And I'm not answering any questions, got it."

"Rule number one: the written part of the exams are conducted on a point reduction system."

"So everyone has 10 points."

"One point will be deducted for every answer you get wrong."

"So for example, if you miss two, your final score will be 8 points."

"Rule number two: teams will pass or fail based on the total score of all of your team members taking the test." Biki explained.

"H-hey?!"

"Wait a second, you're saying we are all scored as a team?!?!?" Sakura exclaimed flabbergasted.

"Silence!" Biki shouted and that shut her up.

"I have my reasons for this, so shut up and keep listening." Biki said.

"Rule number three: The Sentinels you see around the room are here to watch you to see if there are any signs of cheating."

"And for every incident they spot, they will deduct two points from your ten point score."

"You have been warned, their eyes are extremely sharp as a hawk, and if they catch you cheating five times, you will be dismissed before the test is even scored."

I smirked.

"Anyone who gets caught by the Sentinels, don't deserve to be here in these exams." Biki said.

"I got my eyes on you guys." Koko said next to me scaring the Genins.

I looked over to my left,gave Koko a mischievous look

He chuckled and shook his head.

I turned back to Biki lazily, resting my head on my arm on top of the desk.

"If any of you want to be shinobi, show us."

"Only exceptional shinobi can complete this test successfully."

".....and if any of you get a zero on the test....your whole entire team is out." Biki said.

I can see Sakura and Sasuke getting angry, knowing Naruto is going to fail and Naruto is shaking in fear.

"The final question will be given out at the end of the test."

"You have one hour on the clock."

"Begin!" Ibiki shouted and cue in tons of papers being flipped over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ten minutes later~