Chapter 52 |Recovery|

Third Pov.

~One week later~

Jiraya and Naruto found Tsunade not long ago, along with Shizune and TonTon, coming back to the village.

Tsunade healed Sasuke, Kakashi, and Lee but didn't bother healing Akira and Brenda. Knowing that Kaminari will come down to heal them.

Team 10, 8, and 7. Of course did not know that and were worried what has happened to their Senpai's.

Out of all of them, Naruto was infuriated that Tsunade did not heal them. So Naruto annoyed Tsunade until she does.

"Tsunade-Baa-San!!!" Naruto whined, following her around the Hokage tower.

"What." She said annoyed.

"Why are you not healing Bre-chan and Akira-Senpai!" He whined more.

"Because." Tsunade said, going back to her piles and piles of work.

"Because what!" Naruto whined some more.

"Because I said so you nitwit!" She yelled.

"..My my, Tsunade-san...why do you have to be so harsh to the young blonde one mh?" Kaminari said, poofing in the room, along with Serene and Leo.

Tsunade's eyes widen as she stood up and bowed her head to the goddesses and God.

"Gomen'nasai Kaminari-sama, Serene-sama, and Leo-sama. But he was getting on my nerves." Tsunade apologized with her head still down.

"Raise your head and please show us where my little Bre and Akira are hmmmm." Kaminari said getting excited but stayed calm.

"Who are you three?" Naruto questioned the Gods.

"Of course." Tsunade said, ignoring Naruto and showed them the way to the hospital with Naruto following them.

~~~~~

~Hospital~

Team 8 and 10 were in Akira's and Brenda's room. Waiting for them to ever awaken.

"What a drag...I told her to not get hurt and she does it anyway." Shikamaru sighed.

"I-I-I d-don't u-understand, w-why is A-akira-Senpai hurt as well Kurenai-sensei?" Hinata questioned Kurenai.

"I'm not sure Hinata, it seems like they've gotten sick somehow." Kurenai asked the Shy Hyūga.

*Door opens, the gods, Tsunade, and Naruto walk in.*

Asuma and Kurenai immediately straighten up and bow their heads down. Their teams notices them bowing and bow as well, confused why they are bowing. Of course Shikamaru knew why.

"Raise your heads and please move out of the way." Kaminari said politely.

They did as they were told and moved out of the way.

Leo stood by Akira, Serene stood by Brenda, while Kaminari stood in between the two unconscious younglings.

She placed her hands on top of their foreheads and healed them.