Chapter 27 |Secret Revealed, Surprised Ducky|

~At the Bakery~

"....So that's that.." I said telling Auntie Anko my traveling adventures.

"Sounds like you've gotten a lot of training and been to cool places." Anko said as we finish our last Dango stick.

"You know tomorrow, you should bring a bag of Dangos while the Examinees are taking the second part." I said standing up from my chair.

"I should, and if I forget you can slap me." Anko said paying for the Dangos.

"Yus."

"Dango is love Dango is life." I said weird voice.

"You got it Shortie."

"I got to go and prepare for tomorrow, you can walk home alone right?" Anko asked as we walk.

I nodded.

"Besides Aniki (another way to say Akira-nii for Brenda) and I moved to a big mansion, which I think is too ridiculous." I said.

"I know you moved, we can see it from the Hokage's tower, well bye Shortie." Anko said poofing away.

I walked forward and headed home.
.
.
.
..
.
------------------------------
.
As I was almost at the house when I felt a familiar chakra following me.

I sighed and turned around.

"If you are going to follow me, might as well come out you Ducky." I said out loud.

"Don't call me that." Sasuke said immediately coming out of the tree.

"Why Sas-GAY?!" I asked emphasizing the GAY.

"You had no problem with me calling you a Ducky until now." I said raising my eyebrow.

"You...... remind me of someone.....
.................someone who meant a lot to me....." He said the last part quietly sad.

I soften my eyes and walked closer to him.

"Hey you ok?" I asked punching his shoulder lightly.

*I think you should tell him now, he suffered enough, don't you think Bre-chan?* Ser-chan said in my head.

*Yea.....Alright....I will....* I said back.

"Yes ,I'm fine, why wouldn't I be." Sasuke said emotionless changing the subject.

I went closer and whispered into his ear,

"If you want to find out where your sister is....................................................meet up at the lake......"

"I know, you know what I am exactly talking about....." I whispered.

I back up and saw his eyes widen then stared at me with angry eyes.
.
.
.
.
"Where is SHE?!?!" He yelled charging for me.

"I told you, go to the lake you idiot duck." I said dodging his attack and teleporting away to my lake in the Uchiha Compound.

I smiled at my little lake that hasn't changed a bit.

I hope you are in for a surprise Sasuy.....

..Because I missed my Ducky by my side for so long........

--------------------------------

Sasuke's Pov.

"If you want to find out where your sister is ................................. meet up at the lake"

"I know you know what I am exactly talking about....." Bre-Senpai whispered into my ear.

I widen my eyes.