Chapter 47 |Shishi comes to the Rescue to save the Sad Brenda|

~Outside of Kami's Door~

Normal Pov.

"..Okay I'm gon-"

"No I wanna do it!" I interrupted Ser-chan.

"Fineee I get to do it the next time we come back." See-chan exasperated.

Akira and Leo-San both sigh at us while I smiled like a serial killer, cracking my knuckles.

"Hurry up Brenda, I wanna sleep." Akira said lazily.

"Alright, alright." I said putting my hands up in defense.

I took a deep breath in and kicked the door down, walking in casually.

Kami looked up, sweat dropping.

"I was wondering when you would break my door down." Kami said fixing the door as everyone else walked in behind me.

"Whatcha need Kami-San?" I asked hopping into one of the chairs.

"OUCH!" I yelled as Ser-chan bonked my head.

"Be more formal." She scolded, doing the same thing I just did in the chair on my right.

I pouted, rubbing my head.

"You guys are idiots." Akira said sighing again, sitting next to me.

"What do need for us to do Kami-sama?" Leo asked respectively, sitting down next to Akira.

"I need paperwork from you Leo-san and Serene-San."

"Maybe Akira-san and Brenda-San if they are up for it." Kami explained.

"Ehh I don't wanna." I whined.

"Not to be rude, I don't want to as well." Akira said.

"That's fine, it was only a suggestion."

"I understand knowing the circumstances you guys were in." Kami said making me feel sad again.

"I'm gonna go to sleep." I said walking out of kami's office.

"..She's taking this harder than I expected..."

"..I wonder what will happen when Itachi-san..."

I zoned their voices out and walked to my room.

Heaven is a lot like home, I've been told by Ser-chan that when a person dies, their souls continue their lives normally like they would on Earth. Just that they will be looking down on those they cared for who are still alive.

For example, where Okãsan, Otõsan, and the other clan members are staying in the replica compound in the replica village with the other villagers who past and continue on lives there watching over there loved ones.

This it to keep Peace in Heaven from what Ser-chan explained.

Very confusing but it's working so I can't complain.

I've arrived at my room and plopped myself in my bed.

I can always visit Jī-San but it'll never be the same.

Third Pov.

While Brenda is mopping in her room Akira decided to visit his family in the 'Village'.

On the other hand Leo and Serene are stuck doing paperwork assigned from Kami.

Akira is greeted by his clan members when he entered.

"Yo Akira, you're growing taller." Shisui greeted his adopted younger brother.

"What do you expect, I'm still alive." Akira sarcastically said with his older brother.