Chapter 61 |Three More Years|

~Weeks later~

Normal Pov.

"....So, Akira..."

"How's getting info on the snake pedo?" I asked swinging my feet back and forth as we watched Sasuke train with The Oreo.

We were sitting on top of the trees, a good distance away from them.

"Mehh, every time I get good info, Kabuto pops out of nowhere." Akira huffed out, slouching.

"Four eyes, gotta ruin it all." I laughed.

"..What do I ruin?.."

I jumped up, freaking out. Slipping off the tree, about to grab the branch when Kabuto grabbed my hand instead.

Bastard. Hiding his chakra.

*Language, Bre-chan.*

"Careful." He warned as he pulled me up.

"Whatcha want?" I asked, slapping his hand off of me.

"Hurtful." Kabuto said, rubbing his hand. Looking at me, hurt. Making me roll my eyes.

"Anyway, Orochimaru-sama wants to see you guys." Kabuto said jumping down.

Akira jumped down next, putting his arms out for me to jump in his arms.

Me being a rebel. I stood up, walked backwards to the tree to get momentum and sprinted. Jumping in the air, doing a swan dive then a front flip.

"WAAA?!, Brenda?!?!" Akira exclaimed. Flailing his arm, trying to catch me.

I bent my knees, and landed swiftly on the ground.

"Brenda, don't do that." Akira said in between breaths.

"Relax." I said rolling my eyes, nudging him. Walking over to Sasuke with Akira right behind me.

"Akira-kun, Bre-Chan." Orochimaru greeted us.

"Hello Sir Oreo-Pedo." I saluted, earning me a bonk in the head from Akira and a chuckle from Orochimaru.

"What do you need?" Akira questioned.

"You guyssss may be good company. But you're distracting Ssssasuke-kun in his training." Orochimaru said in a matter of fact tone.

"They are not-"

"So what are you saying?" Akira said narrowing his eyes at the snake, pulling me closer and interrupting Sasuke.

"Because I don't want you guyssss to get out of sssshape. I think the Akatsuki will certainly keep you busy, while Sssasuke-kun is training. Better than sssitting in the trees all day." Orochimaru suggested, smiling like a creepo that he is.

I shrugged.

"Why not, better than sitting around and doing nothing." I said walking over to Sasuke and rested my arm on his shoulder.

"But-" Sasuke started.

"Then it's sssettled. Come back every now and then ssso we know you didn't die. You leave in ten." Orochimaru said, walking in the base with Kabuto.