Chapter 9 |Three Weeks|

~I do not own the song Breakaway, that belongs to Kelly Clarkson and her music company. Just pretend Kumiko and Mikoto wrote the song. And through out the story I'm going to use other songs that I do not own as well. Now on to the story~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~One year later, Three weeks before the Massacre~

Normal Pov.

"I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly" I sang as I stir the batter for the rainbow marble cake for Sasuke's first day at the academy.

If only I could go too.

"I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky" Mum sang pouring the ingredients.

"And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway" we both sang.

We both giggled.

"There the batter should be all done."

"Now are you sure you want to make a marble rainbow cake?" Mum questioned.

"Hai. It's going to be awesome!"

"Besides if he doesn't like it, I can eat it." I said as a hold the bag and mum pours the color into the bag to make six color bags: red, green, blue, yellow, purple, and pink.

"Okay then but you are not going to eat it all remember sh-" mum said before I interrupted her.

"Sharing is caring I know ,I know." I said smiling.

Mum got a huge rectangle pan and I started squeezing the bag randomly around the pan.

"Hehehe." I giggled as I finish squeezing all the bags.

"Okay let's put the this mess of colors in the oven. You go play while I make the frosting. I'll call you when the cake is ready to decorate." mum said as she puts the cake in the oven and cleans me up.

"Okie." I said running off.

*Mi-chan, the Hokage and the council are talking to Itachi about the coup de'tats right now I'm going to teleport you into the room, okay*

*Are you sure about this?*  I asked.

*You already know what's going to happen now get ready* Sere-chan said.

*All right* I said.

~Poof~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~The meeting with the Hokage and the council talking to Itachi~

Third pov.

"...Now Danzō we should think this through we shouldn't be so haste." Hiruzen said.

"We have to before they attack us and harm the village." Danzō urged.

"And Itachi is the only one who can do it." Danzō continued, looking at Itachi.

"Itachi are you sure you can do this to your clan?" Hiruzen asked Itachi.

"If it's the only way to protect the village." Itachi said.

~Poof~

"..I think you can wait awhile people.." Kumiko said coming out of the smoke, being the irrational person she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal Pov.

"I think you can wait awhile people." I said coming out of the smoke.