Chapter 18 |Meeting with Team 10|

Normal pov.

"..Thank you for helping us out again Hime-sama."  Amaya said.

"No problem Maya-chan and stop calling me that, you are technically family to me since you helped birth me." I said.

"Alright I'll stop, now go home it's late." Maya-chan said as I look at the clock 3:00 a.m..

"Okay see you on my next shift or when I get hurt." I said waving.

"Hopefully it's the first reason Miko-San." she said sweat dropping as I dissapear.

~Poof~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~In Akira's and Kumiko's Apartment - Kumiko's room~

~Poof~

"Ughhh.."

"Soo tired." I said taking my nurse uniform off which is a white short dress with a red cross on the left side, a nurse white hat, and put on my pj's.

I changed and hopped into bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Morning 7:00 a.m.~

"Kumiko.."

"Kumikoooo...."

"Wake-up..."

"Don't make me get the bucket." I heard Akira say.

"I'm up!" I said jumping up.

"Sorry to wake you up sis, we need to meet up with the other Jōnins and Sarutobi-Jī." Akira said.

"Okie Aki-nii." I said rubbing my eyes.

"I'll get your shower ready go get your clothes." Akira said.

"Hai." I said sleepily getting up and getting my ninja gear.

"Oh nice hair by the way." Akira complimented as I walked into the bathroom.

"Thanks." I said sleepily,

"I'll be waiting in the kitchen, I'm going to make you pancakes okay?" Akira said about to leave the bathroom.

"Hai, hai." I said shutting the door, taking my clothes off and hopping into the shower.

~~~~~~~(several minutes later)~~~~~~

I turned off the water and grabbed my towel and dried myself and did all my needs in the bathroom and got out wide awake and freshly clothes.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Akira making me a plate of pancakes.

He had his forehead protector on his right forearm, and was wearing new clothes Aunty Kurenai bought for us. I as well same clothing, and accessories just like yesterday.

"Hurry and eat so we can go." Akira said as I sat down and ate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>_>~~~~~~>_<~~~~

"..Sorry we are late." Akira said to Jī-San.

"It's alright we are just watching the new Genin in the classroom" Jī-San said as everybody was watching the crystal.

I walked closer to the crystal.

"You know this makes us stalkers right?" I said sweat dropping.

"That's okay." jī-San said.

I nodded and looked back at the crystal.

"KYAHH!!" I screamed backing up.

I saw Sasuy and Naru-nii kiss.