Chapter 54 |Neji, you Baka|

Normal Pov.

~In carriage~

I was bored out of my mind while in the carriage with Neji.

"I'm boredddddddd." I whined poking Neji's side.

"Shush Bre-sama, we have two more hours to go." Neji said calmly, trying not to get agitated.

"You're no fun." I pouted looking out in the window.

I saw Naruto and Sasuke walking, trying to get in front of each other.

I giggled getting their attention and they both huffed, not looking at each other.

"..Bakas..." I mumbled shaking my head.

"Mh?" Neji questioned.

"Nothing." I said waving my hand at him.

"So what do the Sato's look like?" Neji asked.

"They all have reddish/ orangish hair, with either light brown or light orange eyes. Kimi is always wearing something pink and Masa is always wearing red/orange or something similar to Kimi. Mr. Sato who I couldn't care less what his first name wears an armor vest like outfit with a red cape." I said boredly, resting my head in my hand with my elbow on the window shelf.

"Anything else?" Neji asked.

"They're stuck up and stubborn." I continued.

He nodded.

~~~

~Few hours later~

*Carriage stops*

"Hime, Kōshaku we have arrived. You may come out now." I heard Kakashi call out.

Neji stood up and got out of the carriage, putting his hand out to help me out. I shook my head viciously, not wanting to go.

Neji glared at me to get out and I returned the glare.

"Oh my sweet Hime is in there? I'm coming my sweet Hime!..." I heard Masa say trying to push Neji out of the way.

My eyes widen and I kicked them both out, exiting after.

Neji got right back up, going to my side while Masa whined on the floor how that hurt.

Same as always.

"Ahhhh, Bre-Hime, Akira-Kōshaku and the rest, welcome back to our humble a bow!" Mr. Sato greeted with a fake smile.

"Sato-san, nice to meet you again." Akira said politely, bowing down, looking over to me to bow down as well.

"Akira my boy, you are out of luck, Kimi is off with her newly Wed." Sato said sadly.

"That's fine." Akira said still looking over at me.

I rolled my eyes and bowed my head.

"Hello again Sato-san." I cheerfully said, faking a giggle after.

"Oh my sweet Hime, you have such a beautiful voice." Masa cooed, trying to hug me again but Neji stepped in.

"Please do not touch the Hime." Neji commanded politely.