Chapter 49 |Training|

After we finished eating at Yakiniku Q, because that's what that BBQ's Place is called. Whoops. We went home, I flickered in my room, changed into my PJ's and plopped in my comfy bed.

~The Next Day~

*Yawn*

I slowly sat up and stretched a bit as the sunlight beamed a bit from my balcony.

Finally opening my eyes, I got out and headed to my bathroom, not bothering looking at the time or getting my usual clothes cause it's my room. No one would go in here without knocking right?

Sasuke's Pov.

I was currently in my room, being an emotionless duck from what Imouto says.

Yes I'm calling her my Imouto cause I'm older than her by fifteen minutes. Deal with it.

I heard the shower water starting so I assume she was taking a shower of course.

I finally got that haircut B told me to get, I needed it anyway so ehh.

*Door bell rings*
.
.
.
.

"..YO SASUKE!!! CAN YOU GET THE DOOR!!! I'M TOO LAZY TO GET UP!!" I heard Akira yell from his room.

Well it is 8 o'clock, I woke up 2 hours ago.

"GOT IT!!" I yelled back.

I stood up from my spot and walked down the stairs in a decent pace.

"...So troublesome..."

Shikamaru?

I slowly opened the door and revealed Shikamaru being all lazily as usual.

"Hey Sasuke, is Brenda home?" He asked.

I slowly nodded and fully opened the door, allowing him to step inside.

"Follow me." I simply said and walked up the stairs again with Shikamaru following me.

"Are you not going to give me a long ass lecture of how if I break Brenda's Heart you would kill me or some shit?" Shikamaru questioned lazily.

"Why should I, you already know the consequences, don't you?" I asked smirking.

He sighed and nodded.

"Yes...yes I do." He sighed again.

"..So troublesome.....that's what I get for falling for a girl who has overprotective brothers.." I heard him mumble under his breath.

We arrived outside B's room. I checked to hear if the shower was still on. It wasn't so that gave me the cue to go in cause I knew Brenda wouldn't care right?

Normal Pov.

I finished my morning routine except me having my clothes and accessories on. My hair was still damp and I was currently in a fluffy light blue towel, wrapped around my body tightly.

I opened my bathroom door, got my ninja clothes from my closet and went to my drawer for my accessories.

I was about to unwrap the towel when the door open with Sasuke's Chakra.

I quickly reacted, running to my bed, grabbing a small pillow and threw it at the him.

It plopped in his face and revealed a confused Sasuke with a even more confused Shika behind him.

Ughhh why did Shika have to be behind him???

I've been naked, or in my towel, in front of Sasuke multiple times that it doesn't faze him but he still manages to blush a tiny bit. So I'm comfortable to be naked around Sasuke cause Sasuke is Sasuke. Period. But with Shika? That's a whole different story all together.