Chapter 55 |Mission complete|

Recap:

~"Father, the Hyūga is ruining my plans of me marrying my Sweet Hime!" Masa whined at Sato.

"No, no, that won't do, GUARDS!" Sato yelled as guards appeared and grabbed Neji by both of his arms.

Everyone else got out their weapons, ready for battle.

"Now I'll ask this again, My Sweet Hime. Marry Me or your ninja get it." Masa ordered as the guards captured everyone else.

"Hey?! Let go!!" Naruto and Kiba exclaimed.

"Stop struggling!" One of the guards yelled as Sakura and Ino tried to escape.

Shika stood there lazily of course but I could see in his eyes that he want to attack Masa.

Choji was complaining about them not letting him finish his food.

Gai, Kashi, Asuma, Kurenai, and everyone else stood still.

*You got this down Akira?*

*Yep, Evidence # One*

"Well?" Masa asked impatiently.

I took a deep breath in.

"Don't do it Bre-chan!" Naruto yelled.

"I'm waiting." Masa said.

"I will marry you if you let my ninjas go." I said giving Masa a serious look.

"WHAT?!" My friends exclaimed except Akira, the Jonins, and Neji.

"Deal." Masa said smirking and snapped his fingers and the guards released them.

"Take them all to the cells, we can't trust them anymore." Sato ordered and the grabbed them again. Shoving them away.

One of the guards grabbed me as well.

"Me as well?" I deadpanned

"Of course, you may be my sweet Hime but I can't risk you escaping." Masa cooed, putting his hand under my chin, making me look at him.

I rolled my eyes as the guard locked me in a cell with Akira.

"Is everyone all right?" Kashi asked.

"Yea."

"Sure."

"Hai."

"Kaka-Sensei, I don't understand. Why is that snotty Prince trying to marry Bre-chan?" Naruto questioned.

"I am not sure myself." Kashi answered.

"Bre-chan?" Naruto called, wanting an answer.

I shrugged.

"I don't know, all I know he's a stalker." I said lazily.

*Kashi, how are we going to find more info?* I asked.