Chapter 17 |Father/Daughter time|

Normal pov.

*Yawn*

I slowly sat up from sleeping on my bed.

I looked around, only a few more weeks in here and I'll be moving into a different place.

I got the blanket off of me and walked to the balcony.

I stared out, seeing everybody was ready and awake for the day.

"What time is it?" I thought out loud.

"It's 10:00 sweetheart." I heard behind me.

I turned around and saw Kashi.

"Kashi-Chan!" I said running to him and hugging him.

He chuckled.

"So your finally awake as it looks like since you are in your pj's." Kashi said.

I was wearing a oversize t-shirt with a panda on it and black short shorts with a blue outline on it.

"Yea I just woke up, why?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Nothing." he said.

"Where is Aki-nii?" I questioned.

"He has a shift in the hospital and you have a night shift today so Akira did not want to wake you up." Kashi said.

I nodded.

He went into my walk in closet.

"Remind me to go shopping." I said following him

"No need. Yesterday Kurenai went and got you and Akira clothes and ninja gear as well." he said showing me a black short sleeve dress, black fingerless gloves that go up to my forearms that have the leaf's symbol protecter on it, black shredded leggings, blackish blueish ninja shoes that go almost up to my calves, new black twin swords, I shall call them Ying and Yang, a blue flower clip, and my black forehead protector.

"All black and blue, I like it." I said examining the swords.

"Yea Kurenai thought you would like them." Kashi said.

"I love it"

"Now shoo so I can change." I said shooing him with my hands.

"Okay, okay I'll wait in the living room so we can get you breakfast." Kashi said defensively Leaving.

I nodded as I close my closet door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked into the mirror one more time spinning around, putting on my heart necklace under my dress and put my charm bracelet on my right hand over my gloves and, my holster around my left leg over my leggings.

I smiled, and walked out the door to get food with Kashi.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey Kashi?" I called out, swinging his hand that I had in mine as we walk.

"Yes Sweetheart?" he questioned.

"Can I get my hair trimmed and get blue highlights?" I asked.

"Sure, why not lets go to the barber." Kashi said picking me up and flickering to the barber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Voowala." the barber said as he turns the chair so I get see the mirror.

I nodded in approval.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked jumping off the chair and walking towards Kashi waiting in the chair.