Chapter 50 |Oh What a Lovely Reunion|

~A.N: CHAPTER 50 AND WE HIT 13k READS?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WASTING YOUR TIME TO READ MY FANFIC! ASDFGHJKLQWAKDEBDADFNCSLWNGHCOSNRCl.~

We reached the entrance of the little village and saw Ji-chan walking over to us.

"Ahh, Angel. You're finally awake." He said handing Naruto and I a blue Popsicle.

"Ice cream!" We both exclaimed excitedly at the same time.

Naruto chopped at it while I licked, occasionally nibbling, on the delicious Popsicle.

"Ji-chan." I called out, finishing my Popsicle and throwing the stick in the trash.

"Yes?" He questioned as we walked around in the village.

"You owe me food for not waking me up." I said poking at his side.

"Alright, Naruto give me your frog wallet." He said sighing had his hand out.

"WHAT?!?! NO WAY PERVY SAGE! YOU OWE BRE-CHAN, NOT ME!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Alright alright I will-whoa hot mama." Ji-chan said looking at a women very pervertedly.

"You kiddos go get a room at a nearby hotel and order room services. I got a date with destiny over there." Ji-chan said running his hands together and walked over to the girl.

"Awe man, I feel bad for that girl over there." Naruto whined.

"..What a minute...she's talking to Ji-chan...and she's not slapping the crap out of him..." I said drifting off confused.

Either she's really crazy or she's under a Genjutsu.

"Let's go." Naruto said pulling my arm and out of thought.

~~~~

"..Sorry Bre-chan, I can only afford one room. I hope you don't mind." Naruto said as we went inside our room with a bunch of food with us from the buffet bar downstairs.

"That's okay, I could've paid you know." I said plopping myself on of the beds and took a chip bag from Naruto.

"Then what kind of Big Brother would I be if I didn't pay for you." Naruto said taking an apple from pile of food.

I smiled and threw a chip at him.

He caught it and screamed YESS. Making me giggle.

"Hey Bre-chan? Can you show me the Rasengan real quick?" Naruto begged.

"Sure." I said putting my bag down and raised my left hand up a bit because I'm left handed of course. Controlling chakra into a circling motion in said hand until you can physically see the chakra, making the Rasengan.

"Cooooollll."

"You make it look so effortless and easy Bre-chan." Naruto grumbled.

"Well my dear Naru-nii, I had ton of training with Ji-chan to learn the Rasengan." I said placing a hand on his shoulders.

"How long?" Naruto asked.

"Ummmm...about twoish weeks. I'm a fast learner." I said shrugging.

"Okay." He said standing up and raised his hand and tried to make a Rasengan.

After failing he grumbled.

"Argghhhh, why can't I do it?!?!" He shouted in anger and plopped on the bed, taking my chips and angrily eating them.

"Maybe try using a clone to help you form the jutsu?" I suggest.

"Ooh yeah, that's what I did to pop the ball I think. I don't remember." Naruto said thinking.