Chapter 60 |Farewell|

Recap:

*"Enough rambling and wasting time."

"GO!" She ordered and scattered to the gate and off to find the others and catch up to Sasuke.*

Akira and Temari in front, me behind them, Gaara and Kankuro by my sides.

After a few minutes of sprinting and jumping.

Temari decided to break the silence.

"Sooo, you guys are supposedly going rouge now?" She questioned.

"If you put it like that, yeah." Akira said nonchalantly.

Temari suddenly stopped on a branch and smacked his head when he went by her.

"Hey, what was that for?!" Akira exclaimed. Stopping on the branch she was on.

"Idiot, you're just gonna leave me like that?!" She nagged, grabbing his ear.

"Ouch, that hurts!" Akira whined.

I stopped by the tree next to them. Putting my hands on my hips. Gaara stood by me while Kankuro crouched beside me. Amused what they were both witnessing in front of them.

Temari finally released his ear. Turning her back away from him, facing us.

She winked at me and continued to be mad. Making me roll my eyes.

"You make it sound like I'm breaking up with you. Relax I'll visit you here and there." Akira said rubbing his ear.

"You better." She grumbled, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Can we go now, we don't have much time." Kankuro complained as the two lovebirds shared a kiss.

"Agreed." Gaara said nodding.

"Let's go." Akira said getting serious as they both separated and sprinted front. Getting into formation again.

~~~

"..Hey Bre?" Gaara called out to me.

"Yeah." I said not looking at him.

"Sasuke wants to kill your older brother but the Lady Hokage wants to honor him?"

"Why?" Gaara questioned.

I sighed.

"Yeah, but that just scratches the surface of why." I said pausing.

"To sum it up. Itachi was ordered to killed the whole entire clan except for Akira, Sasuke, and I by the elders, mostly Danzo."

"Why you say?"

"To stop the clan starting a Civil War between them and the Village."

"Why he couldn't kill us?"

"Because he couldn't do it."

"Or he wouldn't do it. He doesn't have the heart to kill us." I said stopping on a branch, chuckling softly.

"But what's funny is, he wants Sasuke to kill him. So Itachi told Sasuke lies about his real objective of killing the clan. That's how selfless he is."