Synopsis

Meet the man who doesn't talk all the time.

Toge Inumaki, a handsome man who have always loved his powerful gift that he inherited from his ancestors. A curse for others but never for him. His power was his comfort and his shoulder.

Never in his life did he ever loathe it. Never in his life did he wish for it to be gone. Never in his life did he wish to talk normally in exchange of the power he possesed.

Toge Inumaki was beyond contented.

But all of those came to a halt when a fine, gorgeous woman named Y/N, came running inside his life.

A wild, playful, confident, and irresistable woman who smiles in every circumstances she is in. The woman who made him change his view towards the powerful ability he has. His perspective was always on chaos eversince.

The woman who ruined his contentment and made him crave for something so impossible and dream of something unreachable.

Inumaki found himself looking for a way to break the curse he has. He desperately looked for a way to make the power he inherited leave his body in exchange for a normal voice, a voice that could do long conversations.

A voice that could say, "I love you."

But as cruel as the world could be, of course his wish wasn't granted. But he was given a different gift instead . . .  a gift of suffering.

Not wanting to give off motives to the woman he had learned to love, Inumaki chose to ignore Y/N.

But oh fucking hell, it wasn't easy.

Even though he couldn't even talk to her, he would always keep on coming back to her, but how the hell would their relationship last, right?

So he thought that . . . they weren't really for each other. He thought that she would eventually find someone whose worthy of her love.

After all, he doesn't deserve her.

"Why are you ignoring me? Talk to me, Inumaki."

END OF SYNOPSIS.