THANKYOU.

i am very much aware that this isn't even half of all of you who supported me until now, so whoever you guys are, you have my gratitude. thankyou much. please keep safe!

KhloeAmber1 hello, Khloe! almost everytime I update, you're the first one to vote. thankyou so much for appreciating this story, i can never forget you. i hope you're doing good, i love you<33!!

shinobukochoislife one of my first voters. i remember you from my first story : )) thankyou, love, for supporting me all the way. i hope you're doing great and happy, love youu.

AmiraMiller 💕💕💕💕 luv u baeee

Fois_D_Ciel i always see your username each and almost everytime I update, thankyouu, dear : ))

@IsabelaMadrigalSimp heeeeey, dear!! i am so sorry, i can't mention u, your username was way too long and Wattpad won't let me. but i tell you, i memorized your username until now. you're one of my unforgettable readers. please take care, i love you sm <33

erensmegatoeslurpper hey there, love! idk if you're a reader from Together, But Not Forever or TTM,I or Farewell, My Rest HAHAHAHAHAHHA but thankyou for following me <33!! it inspires me in many ways! keep safe!

erensdickgarage HEY LOVEEEE, I LOVE U SI MUCH. idk if u've read this story of mine but i think i didn't get the chance to thank you on my prev story so i'll just do it here. thankyou so much for your support! for the follow and for leaving messages on my board. again, i love u.

_FRytlx thanks for the follow! i appreciate it a lot, really. i hope you're doing great, keep safe!

-AutumnMoon hello! thankyou for the compliment and for inspiring me! thankyou for reading this story : ))

ymirs_wifey0000

Lil_lysa heeeeyy!! thankyou for the comments, dear! and also for the vote/s. i hope this story satisfied you!!

Kiyokosimpf aaaa thankyou so much for the votes! i loveeee uuuuu

Whore_76o DEAR, I LOVE U SO MUCH. if i'm not wrong, you also left comments on my other story, right? thankyouu for that and everything, i will not forget you.

syrachanna I WILL ALWAYS BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR VOTES, LOVE! i think u voted on almost all of the chapters, lol. i luvvv u. it may not be much as a thankyou but i mean it. keep safe, love.

kissmeyosano ur username is so cool, i gotta say that. thankyouuuuu.

typicaltitan i find u so sweet, dear. thankyou for your compliments, ur comments and vote. take care!

polaroidlove__ HEEEEY! thanku so much for all the comments and the vote/s. my bias is sunghoon, btw. hihi.

Ikumiia too sweet of you to leave comments, stay safee!

Madeline138 i think you were the one who left a flattering comment, thankyou for that!! i hope

Mchifuyu thankyou for the vote and for the compliment, dear<33 i love u, please keep safe.

elsaishot THANKYOUUUU and take caree.

ymirs_wife thankyou, love, keep safe!

IhavenoBiney thankyouuu, i hope u stay safe.

Mammonswifeee thankyou<333

Emoratzz thankyou, thankyou, pls take care!

ymirs_wifey0000 i don't know why i can't mention u, dear. u must have deactivated your account. still, thankyou!

drawdi thankyou for the comments!! take care!!

luciferxdiavolo thankyouuu! i luv you, take care : ))

I_ThinkSoToo thanks, love <33

MayJGirl THANKUUUU!!

AnastasiaSwanSilver thanks thanks thanks, dear. keep safe <33

Kirisuna_dtstrcjm thankyouu, pls stay safe : ))

EllyRence__ thankyouuuu, dear. take caree. also, thankyou for following me!!

Silent_NightGoddess thankyou, love. keep safe!

***

author's note.

hey mamsers (ma'am/sirs), Inumaki and Y/N's love has now come to and end. i do hope that this story helped in relieving your stress--although i think it didn't.

still, i did my best guys! i'm sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors (especially on the first few chap, lol) but i think i did well somehow HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

i don't freaking know if there are moral lessons in this story--and i'm sorry for that huhu--still, y'all gave me the support i needed. thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! i swear i won't ever get tired of thanking you, guys.

thankyou for all the flattering compliments, for inspiring me and for bringing me happiness.

i hope i'd be able to write more fan fictions in the future--although i'm planning to quit writing ffs now. not sure, tho. really.

edit : OKAY, I WAS KIDDING. I WANT TO MAKE A TOJI FF AND I'D LIKE TO SEE HIM DIE.

"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending."

That is all, until next.