24. Chapter Twenty-Four

Y/N

For five nights, I couldn't sleep.

Maybe it was because of my curiosity about what Inumaki said six days ago or maybe it was because of the worry I felt for him, Megumi and the others.

They're sent to different missiond again while I was here, enoying my security.

Gojo wouldn't let me do heavy and very dangerous missions as it would leak my identity that my family have kept secret for all these years, also, Gojo believed that I was still from ready.

Then, I heard that Megumi has already enabled his domain expansion, I'm so worried about him. It was one of the reasons as to why I couldn't peacefully sleep.

Also, Inumaki and the other second years are also facing such dangerous tasks right now too. It's just so bothering!

"Stop overthinking, they'll be fine." I heard a voice from behind. It was from my brother.

"You're always busy, why sparing time for me now?" I mumbled, still not turning my back to see his face. My brother is probably so tired too, he's been sent to this and that missions that probably drained so much of his energy.

"Because my sister has grown up already, and she might do something stupid. Also, she makes me worry all the time so I have to be here or else I regret it. Right, sister?" I stopped at that.

I turned to look at him and frowned, "Are you being sweet? Or are you going to die tomorrow?"

Gojo snorted, "Ha! That is impossible!"

I rolled my eyes, "Everybody's going to die."

"But I am going to live long, I have to. I still have a stupid-ass sister to protect, anyway." I gasped at that and threw a pillow at him.

"I'm not stupid!"

He rolled his eyes, "Tell that to the turtles."

"Turtles don't have ears!"

Or maybe they do?

Gojo laughed and shook his head. "Megumi's pretty cool. I'm such a great brother, eh?"

"You didn't raise him," I mumbled.

He chuckled, "But I saved him."

It was my turn to snort, "When?"

My brother shrugged, "When he needed saving. I was always there. Just like when my sister's heart was already stolen by a cool mute kid, I'm here to save the day, aren't I?" He winked at me.

"You're not, you won't even tell me what Inumaki said six days ago."

"Nah, you're just too stupid to not understand it."

I groaned. "Just tell me!"

Gojo went silent for a few minutes. Then, he stood up and went closer to where I was. I was sitting on the couch so he joined me, my brother patted my head softly and gave me a small smile.

"He said he loves you too."

My heartbeat raced faster.

■  ■  ■  ■

"Where is he?!" I excitedly asked Yuji with a huge smile plastered on my face.

Yuji smiled widely too, "Who, Y/N?" He asked, sounding confused but still smiling. This guy was probably just smiling because I am smiling. He's a cool guy too. A pure hearted man.

"Inumaki," I replied.

His mouth formed an 'O' and pointed left. "I think he went back to his room to change his clothes. I'm not sure thoigh."

I nodded, "Thankyou!"

Yuji gave me a wide smile as a response.

As I walked towards his room, my heart was beating faster. My brother's words flashed in my mind that made my cheeks turn pink. I asked Gojo last night if he was joking and he told me he was serious. I didn't know how to react!

When I reached his door, I immediately knocked. I feel like my heart was bound to be right out my chest.

It took him too seconds to open the door and when our eyes met, he paused for a bit.

My lips parted as my eyes traveled down his half naked body. I swallowed a shit ton of saliva and looked back at his eyes. He had a small bruise in this cheek so I raised my hand with attempt to caress it but right before I could even, he pulled me by my wrist and kissed me which made my eyes go wide.

My hands reached for his wet hair as I moaned in pleasure. Damn, this wasn't my main objective for coming here.

The next thing I knew, he was already pinning me against the door as both of us panted and desperately gasped for air. I bit my lip when he stared at me again, his hot burning gaze made my mind blank.

I sighed harshly, "Fuck me already."

END OF CHAPTER 25.