5. Chapter Five

Y/N

I woke up after feeling the not-so light tap on my shoulders. When my eyes were opened, a pair of blue shining orbs met mine. The person was smiling.

His hair was white but he was far more taller than Inumaki.

I frowned. He' not Inumaki.

And to add more to my disappointment, it was my not–so lovely brother.

"Still as weak as ever, my lovely sister," He said with a smile.

My frown remained, "I'm not."

Gojo Satoru did not remove his mocking and teasing smile as he shook his head. "You are. I was so right at not letting you attend this school and wait for more years but you were so, so persuasive." He sighed.

"I deserve this, brother. I'm not weak."

"And a person passing out after hitting a normal tree is considered strong?" He deadpanned, making me shut up.

"You know the reason why I collapsed." I murmured, only for my and his ears to hear. No one but my brother, Gojo Satoru knows why I couldn't afford to have my head being hit, hurt, punched, slapped or whatever.

It's my weak spot.

My only weak spot.

Unfortunately, I still haven't perfected brother's style of protection shit for himself.

And I'm still working on my domain expansion.

For a teenager like myself that is nearing to perfecting her domain expansion, the higher ups call me extraoridary. And of course, they're planning something for me, something that only I, can do.

That's why my brother hates them to the core.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, here's some food. Don't take care 'cause I don't love you, bye-bye!" I rolled my eyes at his words.

He probably meant the opposite.

After he left, Megumi with his worried face, entered the room.

"I'm sorry about the other day, I'm really sorry."

I froze.

It wasn't because of his presence, but because of his words.

The other day?

I have been unconcious for two days? Really, Y/N? Maybe that is why Gojo says you're weak. I sighed, it was because my head was hit. Stupid weakness.

Then, Megumi's hands cupping my cheeks pulled ne out of my reverie. "You're still not fine?"

I chuckled as I realized that he was back to his old self. A handsome man with a poker face.

My head shook itself.

"So you're okay now?"

I nodded, "Totally!"

Megumi Fushiguro let out a nonchalant chuckle with his blank face. I almost frowned at his attitude.

"Smile, Megumi. We're alone."

He shook his head. So, I frowned.

"Why? You're more handsome when you smile." I mumbled.

He shook his head again.

"Smileee!" I whined, feeling the childishness in me. It's disgusting but I still have this side of mine. I usually let it show when someone doesn't give me what I want.

Again, he shook his head. "No."

This was the first time that he sounded adamant of his decision, especially when talking to me. I pouted but let it slip anyway. I realized that it's not like I'd die if he won't smile.

"Fine, suit yourself." I told him.

Well, I realized too that I'd still feel upset about my wants, not having granted.

Childish.

He sighed and showed me his smile.

My heart almost melted.

"Don't be mad, please?"

My lips formed a smile too as I gave him a nod. "Not anymore."

After that, he fed me.

***

I didn't know how it got into this but there was one thing that I knew—this is so damn awkward.

"Uhh...hi?" I forced a smile.

He looked at me with his cold stare and never bothered to speak.

I frowned, he never did, anyways.

So, wanting to lift up the atmosphere, I put on a very bright smile and let out a cheering laugh. "How were your past two days, Inumaki? I wasn't there at our training because I got unconcious and took time to wake up." I pouted at my own words.

Inumaki and I were alone.

Inside a room.

Again, alone.

Maki–san did me a favor and did this.

I don't know how. I don't know why.

Inumaki didn't respond to me and it was fine. For the past weeks and days, it had been normal.

"Did you eat breakfast, Inumaki?" I asked again.

And as always, he never let out a sound.

"You should eat breakfast. I mean, you shouldn't train with an empty stomach, it's not good. By the way, look up through the window! The view looks nice!"

He didn't.

I don't even know if he's listening to me.

Then, out of the blue, he handed me a paper. I blinked my eyes twice but accepted the paper anyways. As my eyes landed on it, my heart sunk at the words I have read.

I hate noisy people. Please shut your mouth.

Isn't Maki–san a noisy person? She is, but Inumaki does not look like he hates her.

So maybe it's just me?

So he hates me?

Maybe he does.

I didn't want to drop my smile so I heaved a sigh instead and looked at him.

"I'll make you like noisy people, then. I'll make you like me, Inumaki." I confidently told him but he didn't even spare me a glance.

It lessened my confidence, but it boosted my courage.

I'll make him like me. By hook, or by crook.

END OF CHAPTER 5.