9. Chapter Nine

Y/N

I was still so worried when the doctor came in to treat his wounds and when the doctor was done, I knew that it was now my turn to take care of Inumaki.

I sighed heavily, the sight of him earlier, having drenched in blood was the least thing that I have expected, atleast for Inumaki.

"You told me you'll take care of yourself," I mumbled as I caressed his hands.

Then, I heard him groan, my heartbeat got faster when his grip on my hands tightened as if he doesn't want me to remove my fingers from his. So, I quietly watched him, breathing heavily in each second.

He'll have to eat but that can wait until the pain he's feeling subsides.

"Who...did you this?"

He just groaned in response. I sighed. After that, we succumbed to tiredness and fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt a moving presence just near me. When I raised my head, I saw Inumaki now sitting in the bed, his legs were still covered with blanket. I gave him a smile.

"Morning, Inumaki!"

He just looked at me with his cold eyes and after that, he looked away without a word. I sighed.

As I stood up, I felt a hand on mine, stopping me from going anywhere.

I raised a brow, "What?"

He remained holding my hand and not doing anything. His eyes darted on my blue ones and he held my hand tighter. Was he telling me to stay?

"Uh, I'm not going anywhere, don't worry. I'll just go get your food and I'll comeback. I promise," I told him with a smile.

After that, I removed his hand on mine and left to the kitchen.

I caressed my hand...his skin felt so warm.

After quite a while, I came back to Inumaki's room with a tray of foods in my hand. Various kinds of fruits were in there and also a hot soup.

"Everyone's busy so I was the only one who's left to take care of you, isn't that fun?" I said with a giggle.

He didn't bother himself to reply.

I sat next to him and scooped a spoonful of soup and looked at him, "Say 'ah'..."

He shook his head.

I frowned. "Remove that cloth in your mouth and say 'ah', Inumaki, you have to eat." I said.

To be honest, I haven't seen his lips yet because it has always been covered with a cloth and he doesn't even remove it. I don't even know how he eats, I haven't seen him doing it yet.

He shook his head again and avoided my gaze.

I sighed frustratedly. "How can you eat then?!" I exclaimed.

He did nothing but to shake his head. I closed my eyes in annoyance, I stood up and was about to remove the cloth on his mouth when his hands stopped me and he, again, shook his fucking head.

"You can't eat with that," I stated.

He just shook his head.

He fished a pen on his pocket and wrote something in my wrist.

When I successfully read it, I looked at him with disbelief and pain.

It wrote...'leave'.

"You want me to leave? Fine! Go feed yourself, I won't ever enter this room again! Fuck you to hell!" Those words that I never meant got out of my mouth because of pain and frustration towards this man.

But I knew I'll come back, I would keep on coming back to him.

It's too early to give him up.

TO BE CONTINUED...