11. Chapter Eleven

Y/N

After three more days, Inumaki got discharged. I was so happy that he's health went back to normal now. I really care for him, more than I should.

Oh, and he is back at ignoring me again, after I had read what was written on the paper he gave me.

If he was doing good at ignoring me before, he was doing better now. He would not even spare me a glance or smile at my direction.

He would always act as if I wasn't there, and although it hurt, I just couldn't stop liking him. Yeah, shit. I've got it bad this time, I know.

I told myself to understand him even though it was hard as hell.

At first, he was this kind of man who looks like he's afraid to let me be gone from his sight and the next thing, he would be pushing me away and continue ignoring me.

He is the most confusing man I know, and I know I should just forget my feelings about him and find someone who will be more willing to spare me some attention, but . . . I just can't.

How can I when I'm starting to see Inumaki as the only handsome man in my fucking eyes?

How can I when I can't even take him off my mind for even just a day? It's stupid, I'm aware.

Tough . . . it was so damn tough.

But again, I always try to understand him.

Today, it was back to training because the event was drawing near.

Gojo, my brother, would show up every night when everybody's asleep and teach mo how to use my ability as a sorcerer.

He would tell me how stupid I was for not getting this and that, he told me that I should learn how to use Domain Expansion as soon as possible because it was needed to protect me and the people that surrounds me.

The people that I treasure.

Still, it was hard.

Right now, Megumi's helping me to increase my physical strength and stability.

He kept on insulting me on how thin I was and how my punches and kicks were nothing to him even though he was close to passing out.

I chuckled when he insulted me again in a joking manner, "You're hopless." I told him.

He smiled, "You're my hope."

I just laughed again, he's probably joking.

After I landed another kick on his stomach, a sexy groan escaped his lips. It reminds me of how Inumaki groans all the time when he was still on a hospital bed. I chuckled at the thought.

Megumi held his tummy and knelt on the ground.

"Okay, I'll admit it now. Your punches and kicks are superb, I think I'll die." He mumbled.

I laughed again and knelt on the ground too to hold his cheeks.

His eyes met my blue ones and my smile immediately went wide. He has beautiful eyes, but he never appreciated them.

He finds them plain and boring, he always says that it's nothing compared to my blue ones. This idiot.

"You told me what Sukuna said that night . . . hat he sees something in you, that you are more than what you think you are . . . that you still haven't discovered the depths of your ability. 'Train harder', that's what Gojo always tell me." I told him.

He swallowed and gently removed my hands on his cheeks that made me frown.

His eyes were intently staring at me, and I saw how an unfamilliar emotion crossed his eyes. I wonder what that was?

I was frowning even after he removed my hands upon his face, making him smile. It was a small one.

"You're too close, your breath stinks." He told me. I glared at him. He chuckled.

"Kidding," He said and stood up. I did too.

My eyes searched for Inumaki Toge in the field and when I successfully found him, I was shocked when I saw him looking intently at me, almost glaring with his cold eyes as if I did something horrible to him.

For a split second, my eyes went so wide and my heart leaped in joy. This was the first time he spared a glance at me!

But then, after a while, my forehead creased. Why did he look mad?

He really looked mad, his eyes were threatening me.

Wait, did he see what I did to Megumi? But . . . it was just a normal thing to do, right?

Maybe I'm just delusional. I think Inumaki wouldn't even care even if I kiss all the men in the entire world.

He doesn't like me, and he always let me feel he will never do, so why would he even care about what I had just did, right?

I sighed as I stared at nothingness. Inumaki and his fucking mixed signals.

END OF CHAPTER 11.