2. Chapter Two

TOGE

"That first year hottie likes a boring guy like you, Inumaki. How shocking!" Maki Zenin, the outcast of Zen'in clan, laughed so hard after she smacked Inumaki's arm.

"Okaka." Inumaki said, shaking his head. And he was devastated when he saw his two friend, Panda and Maki laughing at him.

"Ah, this is new, Inumaki is in denial."

Panda teased which earner him an annoyed glare from Inumaki. He was so confused as to why they assumed such thing, but he was more confused that he was doing his best to deny it, as if it was the other way 'round.

Inumaki was lost in his reverie, when his friend's voice pulled him back to reality.

"Oh! There she is!"

Maki pointed at the woman who's a couple of metere away from where they are.  He swallowed hardly and tried his best to not show them any reactions. 'A blank face would do, Toge.' He told himself.

Her long white hair with some blue strands and bright contagious smile never failed to make Inumaki gulp. Her smile was also the reason why he keeps on avoiding her gaze. Inumaki didn't knoe what has gotten into him ever since that girl came. But he knew that he should never fall for the girl.

Never.

"She's as gorgeous as his brother isn't she, Inumaki?" Maki teased again.

Inumaki chose to ignore Maki and Panda's teases as he sighed.

She's off limits, Inumaki.

And besides, she'll probably regret it if she'll find out that you can't really talk.

Time will pass and later on, she will find you boring. Inumaki kept on telling himself those words so that he would never, ever, have a reason to talk to Y/N.

After all, she was Gojo Satoru's sister.

Inumaki will never be of worth to even greet her or accept her smile and return the feelings that Y/N is currently giving him. He's not strong enough. He can't protect Y/N in a worse situation. It's better off like this.

"So, Inumaki. Y/N has been asking us as to why you only repeat three words since she arrived here. Do you want us to tell her that you're a cursed speech user and your words are limited?" Maki asked making Inumaki think.

If she will know, she will probably find him boring. She will never pester him again and will find herself ridiculous for chasing after someone who's mute.

But that will be good, right?

However, some part of Inumaki's brain was refusing. It was like, it didn't really want Y/N to know that his word were only limited because it'll be dangerous if he'll unconciously use his cursed technique at anyone.

As if it grew a brain, Inumaki's head automatically shook itself in disagreement.

"Okaka." No, he said.

He was even more surprised when he heard the firmness in his voice. What the hell was happening to him? So what if Y/N finds out that he can't really speak?

Maki and Panda looked shocked for a second but they ended up teasing him.

"So you really care about what she might think, huh? You have a crush on her too!" Panda teased and Maki did the same.

Inumaki shook his head . . .

But his heart felt like nodding.

After a while, thankfully, they ceased laughing as Maki spoke again. Fortunately, the topic was dropped.

"The exchange event is near. We have to train with the first years. That will be your great chance if you have a crush on Y/N, Inumaki." Maki jokingly said.

Panda nodded too.

"Yeah, if you like her too, then don't be a coward! I heard that she's been courted by many guys back then." Panda said.

"Okaka." Inumaki shook his head again.

Maki rolled her eyes.

"Are you worrying about Gojo-sensei? He doesn't care though. I heard too that he even wanted his sister to find a boyfriend so that Y/N won't be like him that's still single until now." Panda laughed after telling him those.

Inumaki shook his head. Gojo-sensei might be acting like it's nothing to him but I know that he wants the best man for his sister too.

Every brother wants the best for their sibling, and was he the best? Definitely . . . not. There are many guys who are far more better than him, really.

"Loosen up, Inumaki! Just admit that you like Y/N!" Both Panda and Maki said in unison.

Inumaki sighed.

'Maybe I really have a crush on her too. But that's just it. It's nothing more.' He thought.

END OF CHAPTER TWO.