27. Chapter Twenty Seven

Y/N

"Limitless, huh?" Megumi muttered as he continued stretching. We were in the field, Gojo's plans for us are now being done.

He told us to remember one thing : "Train 'til you surpass your limitations."

After he told us those earlier, Gojo looked at me and gave a lopsided smile. "Except for you, sister. You have no limitation." Those were his words before he left.

"What's you power, Y/N?!" I covered my ears due to Yuji's loud voice. He looked amazed but he was too loud. He's been asking the same thing since earlier.

"Don't deal with Gojo's words too seriously, Yuji. I don't even know how to do the domain expansion thingy,"I cringed.

Yuji's shoulder dropped, a frown making it's way to his face. After a couple of minutes, he went back doing push ups.

"I'm sure you can do it, though." Megumi's monotone voice made me chuckle.

"Yeah, but it will probably take me a lifetime," I told him.

Megumi shook his head. "The first step is to believe in yourself. If you don't believe that you can't do it, then of course you can't do it." He said, without sparing a single glance at me. He's been like that eversince I told him I was with Inumaki. He's talking to me but he barely spared me a glance, I was starting to wonder why.

When our training started, I thought there was no stopping at all because Gojo never allowed us to rest, or even give us a water break! Is he planning to kill us?!

If my deduction is right, then it's probably one in the afternoon already but Yuji and Megumi were still punching and kicking each other. For me, Gojo told me it was different. Until now, I was still waiting for him to instruct me what I should do.

"Did I make you wait?" I heard a voice from behind, making me turn my head towards the direction of the voice. I saw my brother with an uneasy smile.

"Absolutely," I mutteted.

My brother just hummed in response, I watched him as he walked nearer to where I was and stopped when he was already in front of me, but still not close enough. I think he's five feet apart.

I heard and watched him heave a very deep, reluctant sigh as he kept his eyes on mine.

"Y/N . . ." He called, alerting me in all aspect.

"What's my training?" I asked instead.

Again, my brother sighed.

He took two steps to his left and placed a can on where he was standing earlier. It took him two minutes to detach his hand from the can, and Gojo looked nervous and reluctant the entire time. What happened? My brother always wear a confident aura. This Gojo right now was so far from the Gojo I know.

And then, he stood up and cleared his throat. My brother looked at me and then pointed at the can im front of me.

"You have two months . . ." He trailed off, making me wonder what he'll say next.

"Two months to what, brother?"

He, for the third time, sighed.