30. Chapter Thirty

Y/N

"I don't want this," I sobbed against his chest and Inumaki let me, caressing my back in the process.

'It'll be a hell of a ride, but I'll be here. I'll comfort you any time you break down, I promise.' His voice was the most soothing voice I have ever heard. He was making me have second thoughts about this horrible—or maybe not—-power I now possess.

Don't I really want this? Am I just confused? Am I just afraid?

I kept quiet and just continued to hug Inumaki, I could read anyone else's mind right now and all of them were planning to leave to let us be alone. Gojo left first and the others went next.

When they were all gone, Inumaki's hand went to both of my cheeks, he cupped them and gave me a small smile before kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes to feel his soft lips against my skin.

"Don't leave me." I whispered, even if he already swore he won't. I just wanted another assurance from him.

He nodded, still with a small smile upon his handsome face. 'Never.' His voice was adamant and firm that it brought butterflies to my stomach.

"You promise?"

'Yes, my love.'

My eyes went wide upon hearing his endearment and all the sadness that I was feeling disappeared in the air. When did he even start calling me that?! I looked at him and he was still wearing a small smile in his face. He raised a brow at me as if he did nothing wrong. 

"W-What did you call—-"

'—-Love.'

I gasped and his my face in his chest because of embarassment. No, maybe because I was overwhelmed with so many feelings I can no longer name.

'What's with the sudden silence, hmm? Still sad?' I bit my lip when he cupped both of my cheeks and made me look at him again. Concern was evident upon his face so, I shook my head and kissed him in his lips instead. He froze.

Slowly, his eyes darted on my lips, his hands lowered down until they reached my waist, then, he possively wrapped his arms around my waist right after claiming my lips. He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. My hands played with his soft hair while his other hand lowered down again 'til it reached my ass.

He squeezed it and I unconciously tugged his hair a bit harder than I normally do. His lips went from my lips to my jaw until it moved down to my neck, he sucked it as if he was marking his possession and I only moaned in response.

I was so, so close in losing my self control but I'm glad I still had in somewhere in me that made me softly push him as I bit my lip.

"T-This is not the right time to do thi—-" He cut me off my grabbing me by my neck—-not harshly, though—-and fervently kissed me on my lips again, not even considering my words.

'This is.' He shortly replied and I was about to contradict his words when he started to massage my mound which made me moan again, for the nth time.

"You're unfair . . ." My words were barely audible as I moaned again and again.  His lips went back to mine, kissing me passionately and not allowing me to spill any bullshit that'd possibly end this session. That's when I lost it.

I started to kiss him back again with the same passion while his stubborn hands roamed around my body. I could feel myself getting wet when his hand stopped on my thigh. My breathing became heavy and all I did was to bite my lip and close my eyes while feelings his hands go farther until it reached my inner thigh. He was doing that while leaving wet kisses on my neck.

"Oh," I sensually muttered when he started rubbing me in between my thigh and the the thin cloth was the only barrier to cease him from feeling how aroused I currently was right now.

'Wet for me, aren't you?' He murmured against my neck and I found out I was wrong. He could feel my wetness even with my underwear still on. I was that wet.

After ripping my underwear off, I thought he was going to thrust a finger or two inside me already but he didn't. Instead, he removed his hands under my skirt, leaving me feeling the cold hair hit my private part as he slid his hands under my shirt instead. Inumaki then tore my shirt apart and unhooked my bra with a smirk upon his face.

Without a word, he licked my nipple and I couldn't help but to moan. After doing that, I moaned yet again when I felt him thrust a fucking finger inside me unannounced.

"F-Fuck you—-oh," He slid another finger inside which made me a moaning mess.

The thought of my friends hearing my moans brought redness to my cheeks but that was the least of my concern right now.

That day, the man I'm with right now took my virginity away and I didn't have any regrets with that. Albeit I imagined and wished my first sexual intercourse to be more romantic or to be in a fucking bed, or to be a lot more gentle, none of those were granted.

He wasn't gentle but he wasn't that rough either. I don't know how to explain because my mind was nowhere to be found earlier. All I know was that he first took me from behind, without even asking if I preferred laying down on the table—-because there weren't any beds here—-or anything.

We were both panting when we came. I closed my eyes when I felt his lips against my forehead.

"Did we just fuck?" I asked, frowning at how I called what we did.

Inumaki glared at me and my eyes went wide when he slapped my ass! What the hell?! After doing that, he caressed my ass as if apologizing, then, Inumaki placed a kiss on my neck.

'We made love. We did not fuck, you fucking cry baby.' He firmly told me and I chuckled, not minding his insult.

However, a thought crossed my mind which made my smile vanish into thin air. I continued to play with Inumaki's hair while he was resting his face on my neck and was also playing with my long, curly hair. Then, after deciding to ask him my question, I spoke.

"You won't leave me after this, will you?" My voice was barely heard but I was sure he did.

He stopped playing with my hair. Inumaki raised his head until our eyes met. His forehead was creased and his eyebrows were furrowed.

'What the hell is that question? Ofcourse not.'

It made me smile and nodded. 'You? Are you planning to leave me after this, huh?' He sounded bitter. My eyes immediately went wide and I instantly shook my head. "No! Why would I?!" I exclaimed as if the question was the most unbelievable thing I have heard.

He smiled, 'I just thought you only love the thrill. Now thay you've got me wrapped around your fingers, who knows if you'll leave me hanging after this?'

I firmy shook my head. "I will never do that! I have worked so fucking hard to catch your heart and I'd just end up letting you go? Nope, not gonna happen. Not now, not ever," I shook my head yet again and then, I eyed him suspiciously, "Can you promise you won't leave me?" I raised a brow after asking that. He let out a small smile and nodded.

'I promise, my love.'

I bit my lips at his endearment. 'Promise me you won't leave me.' He returned, but the only difference was, his words weren't a question. It was a statement.

With a smile, I sealed his lips with mine. "Promise."

END OF CHAPTER 30.

promises are meant to be broken, hehe.