21. Chapter Twenty-One

Y/N

"Oh no, you fucking won't!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and caught Inumaki's arms. Here was again, back to ignoring my fucking existence and I won't ever let that happen again when he just fucking told me he liked me! What the hell is wrong with this man?!

But, technically, he didn't tell me he liked me. He wrote it down but that is all the same.

He faced me and raised a brow, I did too, it was just much a bit fiercer than how he did it. Then, I shot him an annoyed glare.

"You told me you like me," I straighforwardly stated while looking at him in the eye. His ears turned red as he avoided my gaze and then gave me a piece of paper.

'Leave me alone, I want to train.'

My forehead creased as my mouth turned into a frown, "I'll train with you."

I saw how his eyes went wide because of what I just said, he looked taken aback but after a while, he vigorously shook his head.

He was saying no, huh?

Even though I was sad and a bit disappointed with him, I hid it with a smile. Now,  I was thinking twice again. Does this man really liked me or Maki was the one who wrote that just to cheer me up?

I mean, if he liked me then he would've wanted to spend time with me and not push me away, right?

He's so confusing, in every move he does, you still have to think thoroughly and doubt until you'd find the answer out. It's getting a bit tiresome, I mean, I think my world revolves around him but he's just taking me for granted.

And at the end of the day, he'd always leave my heart broken for me to fix again and give to him, even though it already hurts.

The same cycle repeats, yet the lesson isn't learned.

Still smiling at him, I sighed and nodded. "I'll go ahead, then. Make sure to not get hurt." I said in a low voice.

I tried to turn around but his grip on my arm didn't let me. Inumaki tucked a strand of my hair at the back of my ear as he grabbed me by my jaw and kissed me.

My eyes went wide but nevertheless, I kissed him back.

He was too good . . . far too good that I doubt this was his first torrid kiss. Inumaki's lips went to my jaw, neck, and then it went back to my lips. Before breaking the kiss, he first bit my lip, I moaned in response.

As we both pulled away, we were gasping for air. He leaned his forehead on mine, he was closing his eyes.

Then, he groaned ad he stepped back from me. Inumaki opened his eyes and gave me a smile.

I stayed there, staring at him and admiring every inch of his face. He was truly handsome in any form, he was indeed near perfection.

After shooting me a genuine smile and a wink, he walked away from me. Oh, right, he said he'd train. I bit my lip and watched him walking further away. My hands unconciously touched my lips and a tear fell from my eyes.

He . . . He kissed me.

Hell, I'm beyond happy.

■  ■  ■  ■

"I saw that," Gojo teasingly said as he winked at me.

My face paled. "W-What did you see?"

He laughed. "The kiss, earlier, that was quite a show for a worn-out, handsome teacher like me who hasn't had his first kiss yet."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop telling that everytime you come home from a good fuck," I bluntly stated which he responded with a very, very, loud laugh. It made me glare at him. He was so noisy! I'm trying to rest peacefully here!

"Love is very dangerous, sister." There, his voice became serious.

My mood fell as I frowned. "It's not like my life or his life is in grave danger, right?"

Gojo chuckled, "We'll never know, we'll never know."

I knew he was just being honest but I can't help but to be saddened about that fact. Opponents get stronger each day, they also get wiser and more intelligent. It won't take long 'til they'd be in the same level as us, humans.

But Gojo is here, right? He can protect us . . .

And then there's Yuji too, and Maki, and all those stronger sorcerers that could stop all the dangers.

"I know what you're thinking." My brother stated as he looked at me, he was looking so serious.

Gojo sighed and walked near me, when we were just a few inches from each other, he crouched to pat my head. My brother gave me a soft smile and kissed my forehead.

"You are my sister, you have the same blood as mine. You possess the same power that I do, you are powerful, maybe even more powerful than me. Y/N, we have kept you a secret, no one knows I have a sister. No one . . ." My brother hugged me tightly.

"Train well, Y/N. You and I and the others can protect every single human in this world, I guarantee that."

With tears falling from my eyes, I nodded.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .