35. Chapter Thirty-Five

Y/N

I was wrong, though. It was funny and ridiculous of me to think that everything will turn out just fine when it's so far from that.

Today marks the third month of me taking care of my bestfriend. Yes, it has been three months but Megumi didn't even get better, instead, he got worse.

He was starting to not get used of me being gone from his side. Megumi always try to occupy my whole day which unables me to see Inumaki most of the time.

Inumaki . . . that man, I miss him so much. We haven't seen each other for four days and it was starting to break my heart.

Even though I never heard Inunaki complain in this kind of set up, I knew it is not something that he likes too. He deserves better than this, than a woman that can't even give him her full attention. I know that so well, but I don't want to let him go. I know this will soon pass too.

I'm so excited today because Megumi was taken by my brother to the hospital for a check up and I'm thankful for Gojo because he promised me he'd buy some time so that I can be with Inumaki again even just for today . . . or a half day.

Anyway, I'm currently walking to his room right now with a wide smile on my face. I really miss him so much!

When I finally arrived in front of his door, my smile got even wider. I really missed that man . . .

I raised my hand to knock twice but as soon as my knuckles hit his door, it suddenly slammed open, revealing Inumaki with his menacing eyes, something that he barely shows me.

And I was beyond surprised when he harshly pulled me by my wrist to get me inside. Inumaki then quickly shut the door with his other hand and cornered me against it. I swallowed when I felt his warm, heavy breathing against my face.

'To whom do you belong?'

My eyes went wide when I heard his serious voice inside my mind.

"To you . . ."

'To me? To me and what, ten others?'

I immediately and profusely shook my head. "No! To you and to you alone! I'm only yours, I told you that, right? As you are mine, Inumaki."

That's when his eyes softened and he looked at me lovingly with a tired sigh.

'I saw you with him yesterday, you two were laughing. You were so happy with him,' He sounded hurting. He meant Megumi so I shook my head.

"I'm just happy because I thought he was slowly getting better. You know I'm more than happy when I'm with you, right? I almost jumped because of excitement earlier when Gojo said I can come to you without worrying for Megumi's feelings today. I swear, I was so damn happy," I whispered as I buried my face against his chest, my arms hugging his waist.

'You love me?' He asked, making sure.

I nodded and hummed. "Forever."

I could imagine him smiling but I didn't look up to check if he was really smiling. I just continued to inhale his addictive scent.

'Come, let's eat together.'  He spoke after a while of silence. With a whine, I let go of him and he immediately held my hand tightly, refusing to let go of me.

I bit my lip, suppressing a smile. Inumaki pulled me inside his room and I was surprised to see a bunch of foods on his table.  Where did these come from?

"Did you buy all of these?" I asked him.

He slowly shook his head, 'I . . . cooked them.'