19. Chapter Nineteen

Y/N

The horrible day has finally ended with me being proud of Gojo and being worried about the others and maybe a bit for myself.

And a lot for Inumaki.

When I spotted Maki, I instantly ran to her and caught her arm to make her look at me.

"How is he? Is he awake now? In pain?!" Maybe I had reacted too much but the worriness that I feel for him right now won't ever be measured.

Maki's eyes softened and she gave me a small smile, "He's fine, Y/N. Don't worry to much, yeah?"

I stared at Maki for quite too long and sighed in relief after, then nodded. "Can I see him? Is it okay if I—?"

"He's looking for you, actually."

I froze at that. What the actual fuck did she just say? Oh gosh, I think I'm going to collapse. She did no just—? She did. But she's probably jokinh right now, everybody knows that Inumaki does not want to be alone with me, that'll be the last thing he'll do.

Right?

But still, my heart could not help but to hope. I was hoping that what she was saying was true. Sadly, this world ain't a fairy tale.

"I'll just . . . I'll just go and see him," I shortly replied with a small smile and entered the room where they put Inumaki in earlier.

As I entered, I immediately saw his handsome but severely bruised face. Even though I wanted to smile, I couldn't help but to frown and tear up a bit, I couldn't even help him when he needed a hand.

And here I was, calling myself Gojo Satoru's sister.

I walked towards where he laid like an almost dying man, bondage and bruises everywhere.

He looked at me and groaned as he turned his head to the other side to avoid my gaze. His movement might have caused him pain. I worriedly approached him, held his head and looked at him in the eye.

"Are you fine?" I worriedly asked, a glint of concern in my eyes.

He also returned my gaze but it did not last long. He shook his head and turned it to the other side again, he was really shoving the fact to me that he didn't want me here.

So Maki was really joking. Hell.

I waited for him to do something, even just a single sign  to tell me not to leave but I got none. I pursed my lips.

"Uhm, Maki told me you've been looking for me," I saw how my words caught him off guard so I continued, "But I knew it was a joke so don't worry, I just came here to check on you . . ." Then, I sighed.

"Now that I already know you're situation, I can—I'll just . . . I'll just leave," I stammered and then dipped my head as I walked towards the door.

However, before I could even twist the door knob open, I heard him groan. I was so worried that I turned my head to his direction again. My eyes went wide when I saw him, not laying on the bed anymore but sitting.

Damn, that must've hurt a lot. I heard he two broken ribs.

"Hey, don't force yourself." I softly told him but I didn't go near him.

He might get disgusted.

But Inumaki didn't listen, he was about to get up and out of the hospital bed so I had no choice but to run towards where he was and stop him.

"What the hell are you thinking?!" I exlaimed quietly.

Our faces were near, the tip of our nose were touching and we were intently staring at each other as if we were held captive by each other's gazee.

Even though I could clearly see the tiny bruises on his jaw, it did not turn me off for the bondage on his forehead made him look ten times hotter than he already was.

And, without a word, he claimed my lips as if it was his in the first place.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .