10. Chapter Ten

Y/N

I planned on leaving him but he wasn't even letting my hand go. His grip was so tight that I couldn't find my strength to remove it.

A scoff made it's way out of my mouth. "I thought you want me to leave?" I sarcastically asked.

He shook his head. It annoyed and confused me to hell.

My eyes remained on him, silently begging that he'd do something, or he should just let me go, but he never did.

Instead, he stared back, his warm hand still gripping mine so tightly.

"You are impossible! I can't understand you, Inumaki. Earlier, you wrote in my fucking wrist a capitalized LEAVE and now, you're shaking your head? The fuck?" I asked in disbelief.

Again, he just shook his head that annoyed me more.

My heart raced faster when he removed his hold on my hand and it slowly went up to the cloth that was covering his mouth. He avoided my gaze and he held the cloth on his hands then crumpled his hand to a fist, still holding the cloth.

My breath hitched when he ripped it off, showing what he was hiding.

There were . . . drawings on the corners of his mouth.

I couldn't define it.

But one thing is for sure. He was, is, and will always be handsome in my eyes.

He still wasn't looking at me but I was intently staring at him, just like how I look at every masterpiece that my eyes stumbles upon.

I smiled and held his cheeks so that he could look at me. "Inumaki, you are an imperfectly perfect masterpiece." I whispered, still smiling.

I know I was sounding ridiculous. Earlier, I was cussing the hell out of him and now . . . I'm being a lovesick maniac? Am I this weak when it comes to this perfect man in front of me? Terrible.

I should leave, I know that, but how can I? There's a part of me that tells me that he wants me here . . . and I chose to believe that part of me.

His lips parted but no words came out of his mouth. I smiled softly as I sat on the side of his bed.

I convinced him to eat the food on the table . . . and finally, he did.

***

Two days have passed like a blur and his wound still looks horrible. I feel pity over him everytime he groans when he move his body or when he stands up. The wounds sure did hurt. I wonder where he got those from?

Maybe from a curse?

Inumaki still wasn't talking to me but I was fine with it. Today, Maki–san's in his room, they paid him a visit after two days.

The competition was nearing . . .

I sighed, Inumaki is probably healed after three days or so.

When Maki and Panda left, both of them gave me a wink. I was shocked that Panda could do such thing. I politely smiled at them and entered the room.

When I got in, I felt him staring at me.

So, I looked at him with a smile. "How are you now?" I asked.

Inumaki just stared, he didn't shrug his shoulders, he didn't shake his head, he did not make a move, he jus kept staring that made me chuckle. "You look creepy but you're still handsome," I giggled.

He gulped.

Then, I noticed that he was holding a pen and a piece of paper.

He cleared his throat and signalled me to come to him. So, I did.

I stood beside him while he remained seated on the bed, half of his body was covered by a blanket. He gave me the paper but he was still covering the writings on it.

When he removed his hand, I got to read what was written in it.

Turn it, after I stand up and leave the room. It says.

I chuckled but didn't nod. I looked at Inumaki. "Can you handle yourself? You might fall, Inumaki."

He just nodded so I agreed too.

When he stood up and left the room, it was my cue to turn the paper.

My lips parted, my heart raced faster and butterflies erupted inside my stomach.

'You're so beautiful.' It says.

END OF CHAPTER 10.