🌃~:Ch2:~🌃

~: I forgot about the tiktoker I was supposed to credit!! My bad! Tiktok- nitejucied ! Okie, enjoy! Edit- there's a new cover, credit of the photo to its original creator! All I did was add the words for the book! Enjoy! :~

≒≀≓.      ~      ≒≀≓.
The Next Day
≒≀≓.      ~      ≒≀≓.

Y/N POV

I was in the kitchen, due to my nightmares never letting me have a peaceful sleep, and made my servants breakfast.

Its 6 am and they've all have woken up or arrived for their jobs. They thanked me and blessed me for the meals as they sat at the unnecessarily huge table.

Not sure why its so long but its there. I ate with them and raised up my arm. Their forks an knives raised and fed them.

I was given thanks again as they accepted the gesture. I was tired but coffee and food was keeping me going so I didn't mind.

"Master, another letter has arrived-"

Something slapped me in the face and I was taken back from the sudden hit. I grabbed it off my face an looked at it then looked at connor.

He was barely entering the dinning room. I looked at the letter an opened it to see why the strange letter hit me.

"Dear Whisper, I am sorry to send to you again so early and after sending one the night before but it is urgent." The letter said aloud," the gang has almost found my girl and I must ask you to meet sooner than I said to."

"Did you have to smack me in the face?" I mumbled

"Sincerely, Regina Conwells." The letter said," it was urgent, she was panicking and rushing."

I got up and left the letter on the table.

"I'm going out, connor of course is in charge and I'll be back whenever." I announced," have a good day."

I left an went up to my room. The door closed once I entered an went to my closet to look for something to wear for this occasion.

"This will do." I said

I grabbed it out and started changing into it.

(Just the outfit and gloves, gas mask included)

After changing I grabbed a baseball bat as my holsters for my guns an knives got on my waist an thighs. A lot of them hiding under the sleeves.

Only three holsters were viewable on my body. I put the baseball bat over my shoulder as I got some gum an felt ready.

I headed out an left to the garage, the cars turning on and being ready to leave if I pick them.

"I'll take my recent one." I said

They turned off except the one from last night. I headed to that one and the door was open as I got in back. I closed the door as it backed out an drove off.