🎇 ~: Ch24 :~ 🎇

Rue POV

We found a pet store and then went looking for a food court. We saw a crowd and I pick up ezy an cinna, jumping over the crowd an then putting them down.

Boss had a guy trapped with a bunch of chairs or tables sharply pointing at him, a kid hugging her as boss scratched the back of her neck.

"You must be pretty pathetic to be robbing a mall and causing this much commotion." Boss said," especially when I'm around."

"Yea, tell him mommy!" Ezy whispered, cheering her on

I chuckled and wondered if she would let me eat him.

"Its alright patty, go ahead an go find whoever you came with." Boss said," I'm taking this guy as dinner for one of my girls."

"Yes!" I whispered And fist bumped the air

The girl let her go as boss made sure the girl had a clear path to some other girls an boys.

"Rue!! Ezy! Cinna!" Boss called

Ezy was the first to run to her and giggled.

"Woo hoo! Mommy saves the day again!" Ezy cheered as me an cinna followed

She looked at us and smiled. She picked up ezy in her arms and then looked at us, our bags of clothes and other things floating behind her.

"I found you dinner!" She cheered

Cinna grabbed onto bosses sleeve and hid behind her as I used my webs to shut the guy up an tie him down.

The tables an chairs went to normal as I threw the man over my shoulders.

"Did you find a pet shop for cinna?" Boss asked

"Yep." I replied

I followed her as she headed toward the crowd, a path being formed for us.

I was happy with my to go meal as we went to the pet shop.

'Is this what having a mom feels like?'

Y/N POV

Cinna picked out what she wanted from the pet store and I paid for it as she carried it in her arms. It was a lizard, the kinda big ones but ones you can still carry.

"Alright ezy, what do you feel like eating?" I asked as we left the pet shop

"CHICKEN NUGGETS!!" She cheered

I chuckled as we went back to the food court an see some cops on scene. I didn't care as we went to Chick-fil-A to order something to eat.

"You want an eight piece or twelve?" I asked ezy

"Twelve!" Ezy cheered

I smiled an ordered what she wanted. I ordered a salad an a drink for myself and the cashier said it was on the house.

"On the house- wait what?" I asked," why?"

"You are Whisper of Death, aren't you?" He asked

"Who I am shouldn't defy what I get." I replied," I will pay."

"Is it cause mommy's a hero?" Ezy asked the cashier

"Somewhat." The cashier replied

I sighed an ezy tried to convince me to just take it.

"I've paid for everything else, I'm not stopping now." I said

He let me pay for it and then we sat at a table to wait for our food.