🌆 ~: Ch20 :~ 🌆

~: Pretty Lake ,'3 :~

Rue's POV

"So you pulled me away so Whisper and that gang man can be alone and magically turn into being a mommy an daddy together?" I asked

"Uh huh!" Ezma nodded

"Playin cupid, huh?" I teased," aight, I see you! I vibe with it and I think it'll work!"

She cheered till the hairs on my back of my neck an arms raised.

'Danger!'

I got up quick an tried to find it as my eyes went crazy, looking everywhere.

'Where did boss go!'

I picked up ezma and gathered the other males of the gang. I gave ezma to vanoss and hissed when I sensed unknown movement coming closer.

'Protect the kid, maybe the gang, but most importantly find boss!'

Y/N POV

Delirious an me gathered kryoz an smitty an we were back to back. I stopped ignoring my powers an focused.

But I almost died because everything around me was living, I can't control trees or vines- nothing thats living.

I was surrounded by those things which was really a weakness.

"Whisper what do we do?" Kryoz asked

"On my signal, run to the gym!" I said stern," once at the gym run to the mansion and Do. Not. Look. Back!"

They nodded or agreed as I counted to three.

"One....twoo...." I counted," THREE!"

They made a run for it and I stayed behind them. The walls shouted from afar that there was only one foe here.

We got to the gym an I opened the walls up as they ran in. I rolled in after an the walls closed as I got back up.

"Okay, go to the front and get to the mansion! The security should activate once we get close and we'll be safe inside." I said," if there's bodies near the house thats fine, the security just didn't recognize them an killed them on sight."

"How-"

"I control things an give them life, they know me and therefore know who I know and if they know I don't know these unknown people trying to come in, they kill." I said," now run your happy asses back to the mansion."

I ran off an they followed. I created walls with the rocks underneath the ground that me an connor buried incase for emergency.

I made a direct path back to the mansion an we could already see bodies on the ground.

We made it an they ran in as the guns came out an I turned around. The rocks dug themselves back into the ground as a woman was on top of the gym.

She jumped down and landed in such a cool way.