🏜~: Ch16 :~🏜

~: Ahem- um uh- ye- so um...I just realized I'm really bad at making short stories so in order to make it a short book I'm gonna cut it into a series lol. Like Part 1, Part 2, and etc- but if y'all think its like too much work then I'll just continue the storyline here an make it into a Series when there's a right time! Enjoy!!! :~

≒≀≓. ~ ≒≀≓.
The Next Day
≒≀≓. ~ ≒≀≓.

Y/N POV

I was up, as usual, and was in the kitchen making breakfast. Ezy was up an she was coloring on the floor, laying down with her crayons an books.

I was finishing up making many plates as they started floating off to the dining room.

"Whisper can you kick me that crayon please!" Ezy asked

I looked down at her then my feet an saw a blue crayon by my foot. I smile an gently kicked it to her an it rolled off its trajectory.

She grabbed it either way an thanked me. I then noticed at how all the crayons were somehow all over the floor.

I scoffed an left them there hoping someone would come in and trip.

"Whisper." Ezy called

I looked at her with a hum and she was looking at me but then looked down a bit.

"Do they still need my blood?" She asked

That took me back for a moment as I didn't expect her to ask something like that.

"No." I answered," they don't but we can't really trust them so much for now incase they try."

She nodded and didn't color anymore as she seemed sad. I didn't want her to be sad so a few crayons stood up an swung from side to side as if to dance.

She saw them an smiled as she swung the crayons in her hands the same way. I yawned a bit an then heard the doors open an someone falling.

I looked an saw connor avoid stepping on the crayons while vanoss had slipped on one. I smirked an chuckled evilly as connor got to me an ezy.

"Please pick up the crayons you little demons." Connor said

I chuckled proud of myself while ezy giggled.

"They roll away, I can't control that!" Ezy said

"I know you can't, but she can." Connor said

"You always know how to avoid shit anyways, its not like it was meant for you." I teased

He shook his head as I had the rest of the crayons on the floor go dance with the others around ezy. She giggled at them as I smiled an still felt proud.

"Well at least it wasn't targeted." Vanoss said

"Yeah, just for whoever stepped in or tried to sneak in." I said with a smile," now for breakfast!"

The crayons put themselves away as I picked up ezy an took her to the dining room. I went to the very end of the table an sat at the end.

I put ezy down and she hopped onto my lap an tried to grab the plates.

"Wait, everyone has to arrive first." I teased

My servants an father came in an started taking their seats. The bbs came in an were seated in the seats on my left an right.

Six on the left, six on the right on my end of the table.

My servants thanked me for the food an I shook my head as there is no need for a thanks. I raised their spoons an forks an they let the utensils do their own thing.