🎑 ~: Ch31 :~ 🎑

~: Sorry for the long wait, I took a break for awhile and then cried over some books and now I'm sad and too excited for my own good! Lol, enjoy and I will be post up to four chapters today maybe! :~

≒≀≓

Its been hours and I haven't made a decision, so zero an connor gave me a chance to think it over. I was in my room as I was sat on my bed thinking about everything.

"Uh hey..?" Luke said softly

I looked up at him an saw him at my door.

"Is it alright if I can come in?" He asked

I nodded at him and he came in. He came over to me and sat down next to me as I tried to make a decision.

"Um...things really got crazy..." He said," are you doing alright?"

I took my head away from the thoughts I had of whats been happening as I sighed.

"I don't know?" I answered," I mean, how are you supposed to feel when you're biological father comes finds you and you fight him but he's trying to tell something important and then the next day wake up with no memory of what has happened for over half a month now then suddenly find out what truly happened during your escape from some labs that your mother brought you in to find some kind of immortality?"

"Oh well- uh...I have no idea." He replied," but I guess you have everything fresh within your memory."

I huffed a bit through my nose an let out a small smile.

"Yeah..." I replied

Luke cleared his throat and I looked at him.

"Well on a scale of one to infinity, how much of a dick was zero?" Luke asked playfully

I chuckled a bit and liked the question.

"Just underneath infinity." I replied playfully

"I have no idea whats under infinity but damn." He replied

I laughed a bit and smiled more. He smiled too as I calmed down an just smiled.

"I needed that." I said," thanks luke."

He smiled and seemed happy as his tail kinda wagged.

"No problem!" He replied happy

I chuckled an then laid back onto my bed.

"God do I need a break!" I said

"Well...doooo you want to go out an take a break..?" Luke asked

I thought about it an sat up a little as I looked at him.

"And what we do for this break?" I asked

His cheeks turned a little pink as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Um, whatever you wanna do to relax or...I don't know..?" He said unsure

I then had the perfect idea as I got up.

"Alright, lets go!" I said as some weapons came an put themselves on me with their holsters

I was fine with what I was already wearing and just went to the door.