🌌 ~: Ch33 :~ 🌌

~: HmMmMmMm- TeMpTiNg- :~

≒≀≓. ~ ≒≀≓.
Six Days Later
≒≀≓.       ~       ≒≀≓.

I was reading a book called "How To Be The Best Mother" in the kitchen. I was leaning over the counter with my elbows on the counter as I was a bit confused with the things I read.

I did my best to understand them but I just wasn't use to these types of things.

"Incoming." The counter informed

"You don't have to check on me or talk to me." I said," it's not like anyone can hurt me, zero."

"Well I was informed that you don't usually read books." Zero said," ever."

"I wonder who could've known such a thing about me." I said a bit sarcastic but teased

I turned the page and saw a list of things a mother could do if their child was misbehaving.

"C'mon kid, do you at least see I was trying to do something good-"

"Yes, I know you tried to be a hero but sometimes being a hero doesn't help." I said," and in this case it made things worse and caused Amily to go to the point of killing us-"

"I still got you out and I still tried to stop amily!" Zero said," I just wanted to be a better father, I get it if you think I don't deserve to be your father...I don't deserve it either..."

My head perked up a little an I waited for him to continue.

"It was a mistake to let amily use me to make her an immortality experiment that she could've used and I deserve to be hated." Zero said," but all those years, seeing you grow up and seeing you try to fight back the scientist...I realized you didn't deserve to be put in this, you deserved to make your own choices..."

I turned the page but marked it as I would have to read it later.

"Plus you're as stubborn as me and I'd hate to stop seeing you grow up." He said softly," it was nice to see you make friends or try to hide under your bed or talk to your teddy bear....I'm not asking you to forgive me, all I'm asking is if I could try to be the real father I wanted to be when I saw you be born..."

'Holy shit he saw me birthed!'

I cracked a smile an tried not to laugh as I put the book down.

"You saw me come out of amily!" I laughed

I just started laughing and then started falling as I died.

"I'm sorry-" I laughed," I have no idea why that's so funny!"

I felt tears form in my eyes from my laughter an I wiped them away as I calmed down.

"When I saw you be born!" I teased," fuck! I think thats what got me- ha hA!"

I got up an tried to get serious.

"Jeez, I can't take anything seriously." I teased then tried to be serious," but fine, I guess you can try to be a father or whatever but connor is really dominating you cause he did raise me."

"Of course he can't complete against me." Connor said and scoffed," I know her like the back of my hand."

"Don't even turn this to a competition." I teased," just work together, whats so bad about having two separate fathers?"

"One's way too old to be a father." Zero mumbled

"Says the 99 year old man from 1922." Connor said

"But I'm stuck at the age of 23!" Zero said