🌅 ~: Ch25 :~ 🌅

(Still your outfit)

≒≀≓.       ~       ≒≀≓.
Two Days Later
≒≀≓. ~ ≒≀≓.

Y/N POV

I woke up an felt myself sitting down and leaning forward, my body feeling tight as if something had me tied up.

"Ugh...my head- huh?" I mumbled as I opened my eyes, the light making me wanna close them again

I smelled a forest and I looked around to see tree's, bushes, grass, dirt and a natural environment.

"Where..?" I mumbled to myself

There was a small river just in front of me by my feet. But I was sitting on a tree stump with vines keeping me tied down to it.

The vines went through the stump through some holes in it and I looked around.

'There's no way I'm in an actual forest...'

I heard birds and other living things as I looked around. A fly buzzed around my head and I shook my head to make it go away.

I heard someone coming and I looked around to see that man who had stolen rue an cinna from a lab.

"Ah your awake!" He said amused," good."

"Where am I!" I hissed

"Where are you?" He asked," well you're miles deep in a forest, thats where!"

"The sun, it looks fake!" I hissed

He shook his head and tsk'ed at me. He came closer and took off my mask as I then tried to bite him. He stepped back as a vine then punched me.

I growled as the vine dropped and a woman giggled.

"Hot shot, meet your weakness~!" The man said as a woman dropped down from a tree

Her skin was almost green as her eyes had no irises, they were just fully black. There were black cracks or something around her eyes as she smirked at me with a sharp tooth smile.

She had white hair with a few red highlights. She wore some kind of showy dress of leaves an vines, which honestly looked badass.

(Her dress!) 

(Her dress!) 

"So you're the one who trapped me." I said as I examined her

"Yep, it was very amusing seeing you try to look for me~!" She giggled

I glared a little at her an leaned back to actually lean against something. I looked behind me to see this stump was purposely cut to be my chair.

"My names Rosy~!" She introduced

"Whisper." I replied," but I'm sure you both knew who I was."

I looked back at them and saw the man had his arm around her waist as she leaned on him.