The End Updates

MUAH HA HA HA!!!!

Anyways-

"Hide and Keep" is finished and now for me to go make part two, "Cops and Lovers".

BUT, Before I even make a new book Imma continue all my other books and finish those!

I will be writing "Cops and Lovers" in spare time or in between the books I will be continuing but damn, Imma finish all my books and then release "Cops and Lovers".

And if you are a long time reader and have read almost all my books, thank you btw, you know that I'm going to finally release "Can You Blame Me?" Part 2 of "Ya want me? Catch Me!".

But I will list a bunch of Book names and let you all choose ONE book for me to continue/start!

Before I list them, thank you all for reading! Thank you for the comments and the amazing jokes! I've loved every one of them and it brings a smile to my face every time I see someone comment so thank you! Really!

Now here are the Titles you all can choose from:

• A Villains Main Story

• Alpha, Hybrid, Fuck-

• In What World Would I Be Yours

• Its Only A Flame

• Classified Love

• It Was Them

• Can You Blame Me (Pt2 of Ya Want me~! Catch Me~!)

• Cops and Lovers (pt2 of Hide and Keep)

• Assassins and Love Sick Romeo's (Pt2 of Tattoo's and Bad Boys)

• Hearts

• Worth The Trouble

• The Prison Difference

• Search

• Fragile..?

• Shocking

• Just a School Project They Said...

• Roses

And I think thats it? If I missed any then please do inform me and I'll add it to the list!

If this book gets a few months old then don't be shy to comment on one of the titles! Chances are I may still not have completed or gotten to that book an will help me remember, lol!

The books are a Mixture of BBS and Creepypasta! Some of the titles are drafts that I haven't published and am thinking of publishing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
BBS Books:

• A Villains Main Story

• Alpha, Hybrid, Fuck-

• In What World Would I Be Yours

• Its Only A Flame

• Can You Blame Me (Pt2 of Ya Want me~! Catch Me~!)

• Cops and Lovers (pt2 of Hide and Keep)

• Assassins and Love Sick Romeo's (Pt2 of Tattoo's and Bad Boys)

• Hearts

• Worth The Trouble

• The Prison Difference

• Search

• Just a School Project They Said...

• From Blood To Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Creepypasta books:

• Classified Love