🌋 ~: Ch29 :~ 🌋

~: (・`ω'・) :~

Rue POV

'Somethings wrong!'

Both delirious and bos- mom looked horrified. I've never seen her so still, not even when those videos came to us.

"Mom whats wrong?" I asked

"Mom!" This strange voice said surprised," my my, have you kids grown!"

She snapped out of her horror and she looked ready to defend us. She grabbed delirious wrist and took in a deep breath.

"Aw, no hello or long time no see?" The man asked," I'm so hurt, especially since I watched you two grow up, 3456 and 4578."

Mom gulped and looked pale at the mention of those numbers.

'Wait a minute- those are subject numbers! That must be their numbers!!'

"Well I can see why you're terrified, I did do some very unpleasant things to you two." The man said," but look, I'm a changed man! I saved you just now!"

"We were just fine without you!" Mom hissed out," what do you want, Zero!"

"Zero?" Ezy mumbled confused

Cinna then hissed and pulled mom back, a man with icy skin popping out of no where in front of her.

She took out her katana and held it at his neck. The man had pale hair made of ice, his eyes ice as he wore a light blue tuxedo with a white button up shirt.

'His ability is obvious.'

"Get. Away. From. Me." She hissed," Get. Away. From. MY. Kids! And especially. Get. Away. From. Dirt!"

Her eyes were glowing like the fiery pits of hell. She was angry, she was furious. The man broke into little pieces and then ezy gasped.

We turned to her an he had his hand on ezy's shoulder.

"Ah 12678, I haven't seen you since you were just a little infant!" Zero said," you don't remember me but I was the one who kept you healthy-"

Mom punched zero in the face and then the ground beneath him shot up. Delirious pulled the three of us back while mom went overkill on zero's ass.

"Mommy?" Ezy called a little scared

"You're mom is a little unstable, this man brought out her demon side." Delirious said," the side she used to protect me back then or whenever she went past her breaking point."

Zero then came crashing in the middle of the food court and we backed up to not get caught up in any of the crossfire...

≒≀≓. |
3rd POV >
≒≀≓. |

Y/N has lost herself in her anger and was way past her breaking point. She had two tiles from the ground under her feet as she floated down to Zero.

"You've grown so much stronger than you were as a kid-"

She threw her arm down and the pillars went crashing down onto zero. The walls an ceiling collapsing as people ran or screamed for their lives.

Y/N used her power to keep the building together though so she could continuously try killing Zero and protect her kids an delirious.

Kati brought a camera though and forced the footage to go live to see if someone could come stop her for Y/Ns safety and everyone elses.

Y/N being broadcasted everywhere.

She brought the pillars up an had them fix themselves back into their original places. Zero swiped his arm up at her and a ice attack went straight to her.