🌉 ~: Ch35 :~ 🌉

≒≀≓

Its been a few hours and Marly has given me the details of what had happened an what may have caused him to collapse.

He an zero were outside doing something till connor suddenly fell over. Marly let me stand next to the hospital bed connor was on as my arms were crossed an my foot impatiently tapped the floor.

Marly was still examining connor looking for any other signs of why he would suddenly collapse the way he did.

"For his age, it would be common if he had a stroke or heart attack but he would've acted differently..." Marly said in thought

"Y/N, take a look at what we found." Vanoss said

I immediately followed as he let me pass. He pointed to the living room as we headed there an I rushed in. Once there zero had his black leather jacket off as his black males tank top showed.

"Whats up?" I asked

"Take a look, kid." Zero said

I went to him an saw something stuck in the back of his neck.

"I'm made of ice." Zero said," no syringes, or bullets can harm me unless they're strong enough to hit through my chest."

I took out whatever was stuck there an lightly gasped.

"That includes darts." Zero said

I ran to the infirmary and the clips lifted connor up as I went to his head. I looked at his neck an saw the dart.

"Someone tried to either take connor an zero or infiltrate the mansion." I said

I left it to marly to remove the dart an help connor as I left back to the living room.

"Dr Marly is handling connor, making sure the dart isn't lethal." I said," for now, no one goes outside or opens any doors or windows! Whoever shot these might still be around and I sure as hell ain't risking anything!"

I called for a Code Orange to my servants and the ones trained to guard the house went to arm themselves.

The house was put on lock down as some of the maids took rue, cinna and ezy to the security vault.

"If you all don't feel like fighting I suggest you go with them!" I said," my servants included."

A few servants followed the maids but the boys stayed.

"We ain't goin anywhere." Brian said

"We're friends now, we fight alongside you." Moo said

"Through thick an thin, baby!" Smitty cheered

"Yeah!" Kryoz agreed

I scoffed a bit then my eyes widened.

"Where's luke?" I asked

Everyone looked around and then vanoss freaked.

"Fuck! He never came back after delirious an you came out front!!" Vanoss freaked," he's still out there!"

I immediately went to the front entrance but an ice wall blocked the door.

"Kid wait! Think about this before you just go-"

"I did think! Imma go find him and bring him back, they couldn't have gotten him since he must've been far-"

"What if they saw us play our game, what if they watched us start an waited for us to stay separated to pick us off one by one-"

"I don't leave people behind-"

"Whats the point in going back if they already have him-"

"They might not-"