one.

The waves crashed diligently against the side of the gigantic cargo boat as the suns rays reached every piece of water it could. There was a life boat, frantically heading towards a capsized boat with three teens attached to it. Among the three teens, two of them were pressing frantically on the thirds chest, trying to breathe some life back into her lungs.

"What are you kids doing out here all alone?" One man on the ship asked, but he was quick to notice the severity of the situation. The girl was turning blue. "Give her here!" He yelled, reaching from the side of the life boat for the dark haired girl. John B was crying, his face wet form the water and his eyes wet from being completely helpless and hysterical in saving his friend. He used whatever strength he could muster to pull the girl up, floating to the life boat and holding her up enough so that the man on the boat could grab her.

"Help me damnit!" The man said, looking to the other two men on the life boat with him. A younger man raced forwards, his eyes wide as he grabbed the girl by the armpits and pulled her in. "Get to work on her, Tyler. I'll get the other kids in."

Tyler nodded his head, laying the girl down gently on the bottom of the boat floor before looking her over. He wiped his mouth, the sweat dripping off of his forehead as he dropped to his knees beside her. He opened her mouth, hoping to God that it wasn't too late for this girl. He pressed her chest a few times, blowing air into her mouth a few moments later. He half expected her to spit up water, to breathe but she didn't, instead staying blue and cold.

Tyler continued to administer mouth to mouth on the girl, trying his hardest to do something in this impossible situation. John B was sat behind them, his eyes wide as he stared down at the scene, Sarah was snuggled into his side, crying silently on his shoulder. He blamed himself, he took too long to realize she wasn't there. He was a shitty friend. He prayed silently that she would come back so that he could make it up to her somehow, but things were looking dim as the man continued to press on her chest.

Tyler gave her one more round of breaths before doing something he had only seen in movies, going for the Hail Mary. As soon as he came up from her cold blue lips he lifted his arms over his head, dropping them with great might onto her chest. It was so hard that John B flinched, standing up from his spot and pulling the man back.

"Hey! You're-" But he was cut off by a loud gasp, followed by the sputtering of someone coughing up water. Everyone's eyes turned to the girl on the floor, the blue one that was quickly gaining some color. She gasped again, her eyes flying open as she turned over, throwing up the rest of the water. John B beat Sarah to her, rubbing her back as she continued to spit out water.

"You're okay. You're okay." John B said, his eyes filled with tears of relief and also of gratitude, someone up there was listening. When she finished spitting and sputtering she turned her head, seeing that it was John B that was holding her and reassuring her. She launched herself into his arms, breathing in the strange smell of sweat and sea water, her tears entering the mix somewhere.

"I'm so sorry June." John B apologized, digging his head into the crook of her neck. He was sorry for everything. Everything including running onto that airstrip, taking her away from JJ and her family, involving her in any of this in the first place. He was sorry for getting in her car that day and tell her what had happened. He was sorry for not acknowledging her fast enough when he woke up, he hated himself for that.

"It's okay. It's okay." She murmured into his neck, trying to reassuring him that she didn't blame him for any of the  stuff that happened. June lifted her head and saw Sarah who was in tears at the scene, and June beckoned her over. Sarah collapsed into the hug, John B adjusting and wrapping his arms around both of the girls as the small life boat headed back towards the giant cargo ship.

Tyler Sutherland was sitting on the edge of the lifeboat, wiping his mouth after having just completely having made out with a dead girl. He also had his eyes glued to said girl, his heart warming at the sight of her being alive again and reuniting with her friends.  The washed up boy started to explain to the girl, June, what exactly had happened since he had woken up, Tyler tuning out of the conversation.

When they got back to the ship he was relieved to be off the boat, he wasn't really a fan of the open ocean. Sure he was on a cargo ship, but it was a big boat, he often times forgot he was even on the water. Tyler was instructed to get some fresh blankets, and warm the three up some soup. When he made it back to the main cabin he offered a smile to the boy and his girlfriend, walking over with a blanket and a cup holder of soup cups.

"Here you go. To warm you up." He said, handing them to the two who soon thanked him. He turned his head, his eyes settling on the undead girl in the corner, watching as she stared out the window at the ocean. He gave the boy and girl one more nod and smile before turning to June, putting on a dazzling smile .

"Hey, you doing alright?" He asked her, watching as her head turned. He handed her the soup, the girl taking a sip before nodding.

"Yeah I'm okay. Just...rethinking some things." She said, offering Tyler a nice smile. He nodded, furrowing his eyebrows as he lifted the blanket. He wrapped it around her shoulders, making sure it was nice and snug before he stepped back. John B watched from the side, narrowing his eyes as he watched this random man who was being a little too nice to June already.

"For a minute I thought we'd lost you. I honestly cannot believe that it worked."

"My chest is sore." June revealed,her hand rubbing at the sore spot on her chest. His eyes followed her hand before he cleared his throat, scratching at the back of his neck.

"It's probably gonna bruise. I hit you pretty hard." He said, forcing a smile. "Sorry about that by the way."

"No it's okay. You saved my life...." June trailed off, not sure what the boys name was.

"Tyler. It's nice to meet you..." He trailed off now, acting as if he had no idea what he name was.

"June. I'm June." She introduced, giving him a kind smile and shaking his hand. "Thanks for saving my life Tyler. I owe you big time."