fifty-five.

JJ hit the dirt on top of the grave, his head turning up to Pope who spoke.

"I just don't get it! I mean, you guys saw the map. He hides his gold so that no one finds it for 170 years. And then he sends a message to his son Robert to come here to his mother's grave, but the message never gets to him. Denmark wanted him to find the cross. I know this is the right spot. It just feels like—"

"Like we missed something?" JJ said, his eyes attaching to something on the tree. June sat up from her spot where she was leaned against the van, her eyes following JJs to a hole in the side of the tree. "Guys, come here." JJ said, the boy climbing onto the top of the van, Kiara following after him. The other four watched from the ground, eyes wide as they all noticed the hole now.

"That looks like—"

"The painting in the island room." Kie finished, all of them sharing a look.

"It's worth a shot right?" JJ said, looking at the hole.

"Yeah do it."

"Go ahead." JJ said, looking at Kie.

"No chance."

"You do it." Sarah said, furrowing her eyebrows at JJ.

"Come on JJ. Stick it in the hole."  June said, all of them turning to the girl with narrowed eyes as she smirked.

"That's what she said." JJ said, giving June a wink before Kie spoke again.

"Sorry I...I went into the storm drain so..."

"She did go into the storm drain."   Pope said, pointing at JJ.

"Yeah no I'm gonna do it. It's just..."

"He's scared." Kie said, looking down at June as JJ hovered his hand in front of the hole.

"I'm not scared Dude."

"You seem scared." Kie said as he stuck his hand in the hole finally, June biting her lip in anticipation as he stuck his arm in further.

"There's something in here." JJ said, reaching for something. "Wait." He chuckled, his eyebrows furrowing in worry as he continued to reach inside. Suddenly he started to yell, the four on the ground running to the side of the van and fighting to help as Kie tried to pull him out. June was halfway on the top of the van before JJ started to laugh, all of them stopping as they realized what he had done.

"Oh you asshole." Pope said, only making JJ laugh harder.

"Fuck you JJ." June said, dropping back to the ground and flipping him off.

"Oh man! I got all of you on that one." JJ said, laughing as he looked at all of their faces.

"Oh yeah. Real original." Pope said, shaking his head at the blonde boy.

"Wait, but seriously, there's something in here." JJ said, pulling something from the tree.  They all looked at it for a moment before Pope requested it, JJ handing it to the boy and jumping down.

"HMS Royal Merchant."  JJ read, the boy taking it from Popes hands. "Give it to the captain. Here we go! It's a spyglass." JJ said, extending it and holding it up to his eye. John B grabbed it away from the blonde, turning the side of it as they all noticed an inscription.