bonus chapter pt. 4

June March was having terrible back pain, her head was killing her from where she had slept completely uncomfortably, her body pressed into the side of JJ as he snored. She fought to open her eyes, the moonlight beating down on them from over head as she finally caught a glimpse of something, June's eyes falling on JJs peacefully oblivious face.

She had given an unfair amount of thought to the game from the a few hours before, her stomach hurting along with her head as she tried to wrap her head around what had happened. Not only had she kissed John B, JJ had made her feel a hell of a lot better about Kie, but at the same time, she didn't like him knowing that she could be jealous of her.

She pushed those thoughts away, choosing the take the time to admire JJ, who had literally proposed to her, something she still couldn't wrap her head around. The fact that they were going to get married made her stomach turn on its own.

She was well aware that they were too young, and this was too soon, everything had happened so fast since she had started talking to JJ. But the experiences that they had went through together, June's death...there was no time to waste.

Although June wanted to do it right, she wanted to wear her mother's dress and walk down an aisle and have her dad give her away. June's smile dropped as she thought of her family, wondering if she was likely to see them anytime soon or if they were really completely missing now. She wondered if her parents were looking for her, part of her hoped they didn't care. She didn't want them to hurt any more than they already did. She scolded herself for how she had treated them since she had gotten home, but she couldn't blame herself too much given all the shit that was going on.

"June...what time is it?" JJ groaned into her stomach, June looking down at his sleepy face. She ran a hand through his blonde hair, narrowing her eyes at him and looking up at the sky. She covered her face with her hand, running it over and then sending a hand through her hair.

"We'll according to the suns position in the sky, I'd say it's about 2 am." June said, JJs eyes opening at her words. His mouth dropped open in awe, the boy sitting up, his arms on either side of her waist as he shook his head.

"You can read the sun?" He asked, pure shock on his face. June tried her hardest to keep a straight face, failing miserably as a smile broke across her lips, a giggle sounding from her mouth.

"No JJ I have no idea what time it is. And you cant...you cant read the sun." June laughed out, JJs face falling as he listened to her. He gave her a frustrated and disbelieving face, leaning forwards and wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. He pushed his face into her chest, hugging her as tight as possible and letting out a deep and contented breath.

A thought occurred to him, JJs smile broadening as her fingertips ran up and down his back. He pulled back, June letting out a whine as she furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why he was no longer holding her.

"We should go do something..." JJ led off, June's face immediately brightening as she realized what he was implying. She laughed out loud, JJs face dropping at her laugh.

"Okay JJ. Yes. Where are you thinking? Against the palm tree? In the sand? Sounds like an amazing time." June laughed some more, watching as JJs expression continued to change. He rolled his eyes, pressing forwards and pressing a kiss to her lips. June stopped laughing, her hands immediately going to his face as she enjoyed the feeling. JJs lips turned up in a smile as he continued to kiss his future wife. Something he still couldn't quite wrap his head around...the fact that she had said yes.