fifty-six.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? A little Dad Theft Auto?" JJ said as the three of them pressed their backs against the fence of the Carrera residence. June still thought this was a terribly awful idea, knowing that since Kiara was already in a questionable place with her parents, stealing their truck probably wouldn't help.

"No." Kie said, giving the boy an obvious look as he reached for the gate door.

"Alright, here we go." JJ said opening the gate for her and quickly closing it as she ran through. He moved his position, the boy crouching in front of the gate as he watched from his spot on the ground, trying to make sure nothing bad happened.

"You know this is a bad idea right?" June said, her voice a whisper as JJ turned his head to look at her. He thought for a moment before nodding, his eyes going back to the house as he waited for Kie.

"I know. But it's the only one we got." JJ said, opening the gate as Kiara snuck down the front sidewalk. She threw the keys to him, the three teens running to the truck and getting in. JJ was driving, Kiara in the passenger seat and June seated behind the drivers seat, JJ taking off towards the Chateau.

"This'll only taken a sec. I think it's in the surf shack. Yeah it's in the surf shack. I'll be right back. Got it!" JJ said, jumping out of the truck and running, the boy falling not two seconds later. June bit back a laugh, squeezing between the two front seats and giving Kie a tight smile.

"I cant believe we found the cross. Or that we know where it is. I'm psyched." June said, looking at the Carrera girl.

"I can't believe Limbrey would just dig up the Tanny grave like that. It's sick." Kie said, June nodding in agreement as they both looked towards the shed, wondering what was taking JJ so long. June reached forwards, pressing on the horn as Kie yelled for JJ, the girl switching tit he drivers seat as they waited.

June watched as JJ pushed a guy forwards, her eyebrows furrowing as she vaguely remembered that this was his dad. Her eyes widened as Kie started to speak, the girl already getting out of the car.

"What the frick? No. Immediately no." June followed Kie out, shaking her head at the older man, JJ rushing to get to the back of the truck.

"What the hell?"

"Just get in the truck." JJ said, the two girls shaking their heads. JJ grabbed June on his way by, pushing her a bit towards the truck as Kie walked toward him. June got into the truck, a glare in her eyes as she looked at JJs dad, the man raising an eyebrow at her. June was taken aback by JJs sudden mood change, the girl feeling her anger start to bubble as she remembered what exactly JJs dad liked to do to the boy.

"I'm sorry the Twinkies drowning right now JJ. What is the plan? What is this?" JJ pushed Kie against the side of the car, June's eyes widening as she watched the scene unfold.

"Listen to me. Listen to me okay? I need to get into the marina at the Island Club. There's a boat there he can take. You got the sticker on your truck. Twenty minutes, that's all I need." JJ said, letting go of the girl and walking around the side of the truck.

"The Twinkies gonna be a submarine in twenty minutes!" Kie said, JJ turning around and leaning against the side of the truck, June continuing to just watch as this unfolded.

"I know Kie."

"Leave him and we can come back!"