sixty-five.

"What was that shit?" John B asked, his eyes wide as he watched Pope ride away on the back of the truck Rafe was driving. JJ pointed at the house, the boy wanting nothing more than to get inside there since he knew for a fact that June was in there.

"We got the house right there."

"Rafes gone. Now let's storm the fort." JJ said, John B nodding as some commotion started at the front door. They both got down, their eyes wide as the door opened.

"Whos that?" John B asked, unable to tell who it was through the bushes.

"Sounds like Rose." JJ and John B saw the same thing at the same time, their eyes widening at the sight. Wheezie was holding up a barely moving June, the younger girl struggling as Rose helped an equally incapacitated Sarah towards the car. JJ sucked in a sharp breath, his eyes catching onto the brunette girl as she basically was dragged to the car by a weak thirteen year old. "Dude they got June and Sarah."

"She was freaking out. I have her an anti-anxiety pill. She begged me for it but she'll be fine." Rose explained to Wheezie about Sarah, the younger girl knowing better than to ask about June, considering she had been locked up in Rafes room. JJ fiddled with the hat on his head as he fought to not run over there right then, knowing that John B probably had a bit of a plan.

"What'd they do to them?" John B asked, JJ biting back a bad comment as he looked at how bad June looked. She was practically unconscious, she needed help. The two Cameron's got the two girls into the backseat, June and Sarah laying  on each other as Wheezie and Rose closed the car doors. They got in, Rose starting the car immediately.

"It's all gonna be okay." Rose said as she started to pull away, Wheezie shooting a glance back at Sarah and June.  The March girl struggled to wake up, the remnants of sleep clinging to her and pulling her back and forth.

"Hey! Slow the car!  Sarah!" John B said, beating on the windows of the car as he ran after it. JJ was on the other side, the boy grabbing onto the car door handle frantically, trying to pry it open so that he could get June out.

"Wheezie let us in!" He yelled, the girls in the car panicking.  Rose sped up, Wheezie apologizing as Rose told her no. The boys fell back, JJ letting out a yell as the car got away.

"Shit!" He yelled, throwing his hat on the ground and leaning over. "Come on! Let's get to the Twinkie man! Come on!" JJ yelled, running over and picking John B up from where he had  fallen.  They ran as fast as humanly possible, John B immediately starting the van and taking off after the car.

"She was- she was right there! They were both...it's like they were drugged or something!"  JJ shouted as he punched the dash, his hand running through his hair as he seethed.

"They were definitely drugged." John B said, his eyes wide as he tried to find Roses car.

"Thats her. That's her!  Quarter mile on the left! Quarter mile!" JJ shouted as he caught sight of them, John B speeding up as he followed them.  They turned the corner, the engine sputtering on the van as John B pulled it to the side.

"We did it old girl. We did it." John B said, letting out a sigh as they both got out. They waited for a truck to come, the two of them sneaking behind it and going through when the guard was busy. They ran quickly through the wharf, the two of them stopping by a tractor wheel, their attention turning to the ship that was docked there.