thirty-five.

A knock on the door woke June up, the girl sitting up quickly as she tried to remember where she was. She looked around the room, still not completely sure where she was located, rubbing her eyes to try and see better.  Finally she realized she was in the Chateau, laid out across somebodies bed.

There was another knock as June stood, the girl running a hand through her hair as she tried to gather herself. She yawned as she scratched at her stomach, the door opening frantically. John B was on the other side, his eyes wide as he looked at her face relieved.

"God you didn't answer I got worried. You okay?" He asked, June furrowing her eyebrows as she looked at him. She nodded, her eyes half open as she lifted her shirt slightly to scratch her stomach again. John Bs face instantly turned red, the brunette boy looking away as he adjusted his hat.

"Juneypoo...you have no pants on." The boy said, his lips tightening as he tried to hold back a laugh. June shook her head, looking down and noticing that she in fact, didn't have any pants on. A blush covered her face as she pulled the white t-shirt down, her eyes widening as she cleared her throat.

"Okay um...do you have any- I mean- clothes are- are you-" John B walked over to the dresser, pulling a shirt and shorts out and throwing it at the girl, unable to hold his laugh in as he looked down at the floor. The flustered girl thanked him, pushing him with great force so that he would leave the room. She pressed her back against the closed door, embarrassment filling her as she let out a sigh. She quickly changed, pulling the door open when she was done and being met with John B once again.

"I also have a request from the others." John B said, blocking her way as June tied her shorts tighter, the boy shorts sliding off of her hips.

"Okay shoot."

"Can you and JJ maybe not be so loud? We're trying to sleep at night."  June pushed him again, a laugh falling from her lips as she walked past him. John B followed after her, the two of them making their way out to the van. The rest of the group was waiting for them, June stopping in her tracks as her phone buzzed. She furrowed her eyebrows, reaching into her pocket and pulling the phone out, a message from Adam popping up on the screen.

Meet me in 20 at the club. Very important.

Adam hardly ever texted June, and when he did it was stupid shit, so she knew this was serious. June walked towards the van, looking yo at John B with furrowed eyebrows, JJ immediately asking her what was up.

"You okay?" Sarah asked, noticing the way the girls face dropped.

"Yeah I um...JB can you drop me off at the country club. I need to do something." June said, pushing a hair behind her ear as she looked at the brunette in the drivers seat. He gave her a strange look but nodded nonetheless, June thanking him briefly before pulling herself into the an.

"Everything alright?" Pope asked, looking at the girl with concern. JJ was also wondering, his eyes narrowed as he awaited an answer. June nodded, a tight smile on her lips as she answered.

"Yeah." She said, a certain level of worry filling her. She couldn't help but feel as if something bad was going to happen. The ride to the club was a short one, June hopping out of the van and making her way to the passenger side of the van, JJ grabbing her hand as she rested it on the window frame.

"Meet us at Heywards when you're done alright? And be safe." This brought a smile to June's lips, JJ immediately realizing what he had said, his face dropping as she spoke.