forty-nine.

June was awoken the next morning by some ridiculously loud noise in the living room, her head pounding as she walked into the other room. She stretched as she saw Pope and Kie rushing around, John B and JJ still passed out.

"What are you guys doing?" June asked, her hand going to her head as she looked at the two with a peculiar look. They both looked at her, Popes eyes widening as he quickly looked away,  Kie holding in a laugh as she walked toward the fridge.

"Pants June! Pants." Pope said, grabbing a beer can sword and tapping John B on the face with it. June's head was hurting too and to care, the girl looking down and wondering how she had even gotten into the sweatshirt she was in, her eyes narrowing before she let it go.

John B stirred, June tuning out their conversation about school as she made her way towards the fridge where Kie was, pulling a slice of pizza from a box on the way. Pope slapped JJ in the face as John B  woke up, the boy sitting up and running a hand over his face.

"JJ. Wake up. Is he alive?" Pope said, John B standing from his seat on the table and  pulling a shirt on. It was then that JJ got up, the boy mumbling and muttering about pizza, the blonde struggling to pull his shoes on.  John B and JJ noticed June's pant less state at the same time, John B narrowing his eyes at her and JJs mouth dropping open.

"Is that my sweatshirt?" John B asked, furrowing his eyebrows as Pope pushed him outside.

"Pope I cant go! My girlfriend has no pants on. I cant go!" JJ shouted as Pope pulled him outside, shaking his head frantically as the Heyward boy closed the front door.

"My head hurts." June said, chewing on her pizza as she plopped down on the couch. She stretched out, relaxing as Kie looked through the fridge for something again, her eyes falling on the half dressed March girl.

"Are you ever gonna go back to school? Kook academy?" Kie asked, sitting down on the coffee table and looking at June. The brunette took this into consideration, sighing as she looked down at the floor and then taking another bite of pizza.

"Uh...I don't know. Probably. I just don't know if I'm ready for that. I'm not ready to pretend everything's normal just yet.  Plus I'm sure I'm gonna get shit for everything that's happened." June knew that kooks were all about reputation, and hers had been tarnished and raked through the mud. The bullying and comments would definitely be there if she returned to the kook academy, and June wasn't quite ready to take on more berating, her own was enough.

"I gotta go but... I'll be back in a bit." Kie said,  nodding at June before heading towards the door. June didn't even get the chance to say anything, instead being left behind, her lips tightening into a thin line as she looked at the spot where Kie had just been.

June was finally left alone to her thoughts, not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Her mind almost instantly travelled to Zach, the girl feeling guilty at the fact that she had had a good time, and Zach was laying in a hospital room. Before she could stop herself she grabbed her phone from the other  room, sending a text to Adam to come pick her up and then getting dressed.

She had gotten dressed quickly, the girl looking around the trashed house and letting out a sigh as she put her hands on her hips. She didn't like to think anymore,  it was better if she was busy with something, so while she waited for Adam she cleaned up the mess that was the living room.  By the time he got there she had pretty much cleaned the whole front room, with the exception of the dishes.