~Chapter 2: Taken~

It's been fifteen years since the whole incident. Fifteen years since Amy nearly died. Fifteen years since LJ left. Fifteen years since Amy was left all alone.........

Right now, we can see a pretty girl walking down the streets. Long brown curly hair that reached down to the middle of her legs, beautiful ocean blue eyes, plump cheeks with a small rosy hue, a balanced figure: not too perfect, neither too fat. She was about 5'3", particularly small but perfect for her age.

She was wearing a sky colored strapped frock, white socks and purple shoes, along with a red rose hair clip.

The frock was simple, yet very pretty; A beautiful swiveled design on the chest, making sure not to show too much cleavage, and a flowy skirt which went to her knees. Just the perfect mixture between modern and old fashioned.

And the red hair pin? That was given to her by a dear friend.

The young twenty year old Amy was currently on her way to babysit for a young boy named Jacob. She didn't mind it though. The boy reminded her a lot of her little sister Sarah, who was only five currently.

Jacob was the perfect example of a 'woman magnet.' She was pretty sure if it wasn't for the fact that he was in kindergarten he would have girls falling for him.

Pale yellow messy hair, emerald green eyes, sharp features. Gosh his grandma must be proud of her 'handsome young man.'

The mother had left specific instructions for Amy. When to give him his meals, what to give him in his meals, what to let him watch, when to put him to bed. Everything! Gosh this poor thing has some strict parents.

Amy sighed and found the key the mother had left under the mat with which she unlocked the door and stepped inside. "Hi Amy!" She was greeted by two little arms wrapped around her waist. She gave a small laugh , before looking down to see little Jacob. "Hey Jacob!" Amy returned the smile he gave her. "Are you ready for the fun night buddy?" "Yeah!!" Jacob was really hyper and excited tonight for some reason. Unbeknownst to her, a familiar pair of grey eyes were watching her every move.

She picked up Jacob in her arms and went to the kitchen, before setting him down on the counter top and raiding their fridge for some cookies, making sure that they didn't have too much sugar. After all, the rule no.1 was to never, ever give Jacob too many sweets unless you want a disaster. Or any kid for that matter.

She found the box of low sugar chocolate-oats cookies as a smile came upon her lips. Oh she and LJ used to eat them so much. She hadn't eaten them since a week after the clown's mysterious disappearance. She sighed at the thought of her best friend. She missed him so much. She still had the marks on her neck and stomach from that day. They would always be a permanent reminder of what happened and what it caused her to lose. But she never gave up hope that she would find him again someday. Never. No matter how long it had been, she would still be waiting for her goofball to return.

She looked towards the little boy, who had snatched the box from her and was eating those cookies. Oh hell no! He just didn't eat four cookies without her! Before a second thought, she rushed towards the couch on which the boy was sitting. Seeing this the boy gave out a screech and jumped from there to the floor, causing Amy to lose friction and hit her head on the couch. Amy got up and looked towards the boy who also was glaring at her. The pack of cookies was kept on the table behind him.

"Young man, what do you think you're doing?" Amy asked him in a stern tone. "Oh nothing much; just eating cookies which are mine." He said, the 'mine' being in a sarcastic tone.

That was it. Both of them gave out dramatic war cries and jumped towards each other, ending up wrestling on the floor. After a whole hour of biting, kicking, punching and failed face high fives, they both collapsed on the ground, tired.

They both looked towards each other, before Jacob said "You don't tell mom about this, and I will give you your cookies." "Deal." Amy replied and they both got up, took the packet of cookies, sat on the couch and shared them as if nothing happened.

But unknown to the girl, a certain clown was watching them, a smile forming on his lips. 'This is gonna be fun~' He thought, giving a small chuckle. Finally a worthy victim.........

Soon, the night fell and Jacob's mother came back. "Oh thank you sweetie, that was so nice of you!" She said, as she picked up Jacob in her arms.

"Oh it's not much of a deal! I loved it with him here." Amy replied. Jacob's mom smiled, before opening her purse and giving Amy her fees. "Oh and also..." She took out a pack of chocolate cookies from her bag, before continuing "...I bought this just for you!"

Amy smiled, before taking the pack. "Thank you so much, miss!" Jacob's mom smiled, before looking out. "It's pretty late sweetie. Are you sure you can go alone? You can always stay here if you want!" Amy nodded, giving a small giggle. "No thank you miss, I am all grown up, I can go back myself!" She said while wearing her shoes. "I should go now, miss. Bye!" She beamed, before looking towards the frowning Jacob. Something was wrong; She could tell. But she brushed it off, thinking he didn't want her to leave. She waved a small goodbye at the adorable boy, whose frown got deeper. She said her last goodbyes to them before leaving the cozy house, into the dark of the night.

"Well, that was weird...." She said, referring to Jacob's frown. "Eh." She shrugged. She had better things to think of than a child's frown! Like those cookies. Oh those delicious Chocolaty sweets! She can't wait to eat them!

She was humming a small song on her way home, unaware of the people who were following close behind. She was busily humming, before noticing two shadows behind hers as the first turn came and the direction of light changed. She quickly snapped back to look at them, only to be met by a cloth covered in chloroform.

The last thing she heard was an ugly laughter before everything went black..........  

(This is what Amy looks like.)

)