~Chapter 24: Horrible Discovery~

LJ was currently in his old room, looking for a few things he left behind. He told Luna and Clockwork that he would be back soon as he didn't want to leave Amy alone for too long. He finally found the last item he was looking for and smiled. After grabbing the last item, he smiled and teleported out of the mansion and in front of Amy's house. His home. Just when he took a few steps towards the porch, he heard something. He stepped closer, only to hear that the noise was.....shouting. LJ furrowed his eyebrows. This shocked him, as all the years he spent with Amy, he never heard shouting or yelling of the sort! So what could be the reason for it now? LJ slowly made his way up the porch when he recognized the voices. And his heart dropped. It was Amy and her father. Jack knew that her father was trouble, but little did he know what he was about to find. He slowly set down his things on one of the chairs before making his way towards the window. He peered in, and what he saw made his blood turn cold.

Amy was backed against the hallway wall and was on the floor. What pissed LJ off was the small cuts and bruises he noticed on her body. She was crying. Amy's father had raised his hand, about to strike her, when LJ snapped and teleported right in front of Amy and grabbed the father's wrist.

Amy closed her eyes once she saw her father's hand being brought down to her, and waited for the inevitable. But....it never came. She hesitantly opened one of her eyes and she immediately opened both as they became wide. There, standing in front of her, was LJ. He was holding her father's wrist. "G-Goofball.....?" Amy choked out, holding back her tears. Jack turned to look at her and his heart broke upon seeing her so hurt. He turned his gaze back to John, and he stared at him with a death gaze. "Don't....touch.....my.....girl." LJ growled, and the father was taken aback. Finally, Jack pushed him away and let go of his wrist. LJ turned his attention to Amy as he crouched down onto the floor and scooped her into his arms. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Amy....was being abused. LJ was horrified. His sweet, kind Amy was being physically abused. And who knows for how long. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??" Amy's father screamed, infuriated. Jack turned his gaze back to the father, and he gave him a death glare. "Her boyfriend." He hissed out, keeping Amy close to him. No way was he letting this fucker touch her again. "Oh, so the little slut has a boyfriend??" Her father cackled, which made Amy flinch. LJ seriously wanted to kill this guy. "SHUT UP!!!" He shrieked, which made John's eyes go wide. He looked shocked that the boy had spoken up to him. Amy flinched. She was scared to death. That's when Rose, Jane, Clockwork, Erin and Luna came rushing in after hearing all the yelling. And the sight shocked the four girls immensely. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER JOHN!!" Rose screamed at him, and John turned his attention to his wife. Meanwhile, the girls rushed to Amy's side. "Holy fuck...." Erin breathed, upon seeing the countless wounds on her body. Soon, the girls' shock turned to rage. Jack had NEVER seen them look so mad. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?!" Jane shrieked, her eyes widening. She had never been more furious before. Erin turned to Jack and calmly spoke. "Jack, take Amy and her sister to the mansion. We will deal with him." Jack nodded and gathered the girls together before teleporting them to the mansion and into his old room. Rose turned back to John once her girls were safe. "I want a divorce." She said, anger evident on her face. "And I'm getting a restraining order against you." John became furious and attempted to hit her with a glass bottle. Luckily, Rose dodged it and the others pinned him against the wall. "Rose, call the cops!" Erin stated, as they held the monster where he was at. Rose ran over to the house phone and dialed 911. Within minutes, the police arrived and took John away with him screaming that he would kill Rose, Amy and Sarah. Rose just started crying as Jane, Erin, Luna and Clockwork led Rose out of the house and towards the mansion while the cops investigated the house.

________________________________________________________________________________

Amy was sniffling in LJ's bathroom as he tended to her injuries. Sally was playing with Sarah to keep her occupied from what was happening. LJ's heart was breaking at the sight of his girl being so hurt. "Oh, Amy....." He muttered as he finished bandaging her up. Once he did, he gently picked her up and carried her into the bedroom before gently placing her down onto the bed and climbing up next to her. Amy whimpered before curling up into his arms. Jack carefully spooned her as he played with her hair. "Goofball...." Amy sniffled as she clung onto him. Jack sighed as he kissed her cheek. He blamed himself. How could he have not seen the signs? He had been with many children before and seen some in abusive homes! How could he be so blind?! Jane and the others came in just to check on the pair. "How is she doing Jack?" Jane asked, worried about both her and her baby. "She isn't doing that great.... You all wouldn't mind taking care of her while I attend some business, do you?" Jack asked the girls, making sure to keep his voice low enough for Amy not to hear what he said. "I will need Erin and Luna with me." He added. Jane nodded and the two girls accompanied the clown as he left. He would be right back. He just had something to take care of. Jane and Clockwork sat down on the bed next to Amy while Jane started rubbing her back as she sat up. "W-What do I do n-now?" The girl whimpered as she wiped away fresh tears that slipped down her cheeks. "We will tell him when you are better. After all, your health and family are far more important." Clockwork assured the broken girl, as she patted her shoulder. Amy nodded and slowly laid back down.